HentaiHedghog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I recently followed the Arm9Hax tutorial and successfully installed it to my 3ds, but then when I wanted to access my SysNAND I realized I can't because it just goes to a black screen. Is there any payload or other method to access the SysNAND or EmuNAND?

AnukWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to install a custom firmware that supports A9LH, like AuReinand. It has its own arm9loaderhax.bin,
which you can just replace and then it should boot emuNand (and sysNand if you press L or R)

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Use AuReiNand, it autoboots into emunand, to access sysnand all you have to do is hold L at startup!

HentaiHedghog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install a custom firmware that supports A9LH, like AuReinand. It has its own arm9loaderhax.bin,
which you can just replace and then it should boot emuNand (and sysNand if you press L or R)

Use AuReiNand, it autoboots into emunand, to access sysnand all you have to do is hold L at startup!

I will try this and report how it goes...

Can I have a exact link to a AuReiNAND payload that works. I am having troubles finding that as well.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Okay so same results. Black screen holding L/R nothing happens holding nothing and again nothing happens. I think something is very wrong.
Omg. I think that you do not have a SysNAND, or you have a bricked SysNAND!
Do you have a working sysnand.bin backup? If so laucnch Decrypt9 and restore it, then reinstall Arm9loaderhax.3dsx

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No I didn't. I am doing that process now. On my SD I have to create \rei\firmware90.bin or put it on the root?
go to the github and download the firms.zip their should be a link in the Readme for it, youll find it in the a9hl folder in the zip after that you should be able to boot into sysNand

HentaiHedghog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks All Of You! :)

I successfully got my SysNAND running. I am gonna do a NAND backup so I can re-do my ARM9Hax from the tutorial I need. Thanks Again!

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks All Of You! :)

I successfully got my SysNAND running. I am gonna do a NAND backup so I can re-do my ARM9Hax from the tutorial I need. Thanks Again!

I think your suppose to do a nand backup before you to the A9LH thing, doing it now is pointless since you already tampered your sysnand

HentaiHedghog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your suppose to do a nand backup before you to the A9LH thing, doing it now is pointless since you already tampered your sysnand

Right sorry I meant NAND restore.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am having some issues. I decided to not restore my NAND so how do I coldboot my EmuNAND? I have all the correct folder, but only SysNAND can load. (I have a EmuNAND)

Reactions: happydance

HentaiHedghog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously 3 threads today about the same thing :rofl2: How haven't these people not bricked there 3ds downgrading to get their otp's

Oh please I think for my age I am a very smart person in hardware and software, but when has everything been really easy? I am sure even the most experienced and advanced users could've had troubles with very small or big things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things