mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, I have been completely out of the loop with all this flash cart stuff for the last few months. I have been super busy with school. And to think, I used to be crazy into this stuff about a year back... Anyways, I have downloaded a few games and I have been getting the "save game" problem and I am not able to play the newer games. Is this fixable with the ARM7 thingy? If yes, what the hell is it and how do I use it? Can someone provide a link to another topic that explains how to use it? I am using an R4 and I can't remember the last time I updated my firmware (never had the need to). Thanks guys, this site has always been helpful!

Also, one more question, I heard recently that there are some games coming out now that will not be playable on the flash carts? Is it true? Could this be the downfall of flash carts or is this just bogus news? Thanks!

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try updating the firmware first.

google dsbuff

good donors are sim city (J) and summon night: twin ages (U)

mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks alot dude. DSBuff is SUPER easy to use. Not sure why anyone would want to use DSLazy! Already used it on one game and guess what?! IT WORKED! Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Go to yahoo! and type "Janus Arm7". The first link should be a site about the R4DS - Arm7 from Janus. Click on it. It contains all the files you need plus step-by-step instructions on how to use it. It even includes pictures if that's not easy enough! I have a new found love for my DS now lol.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM