Arm7.Bin with Action Replay

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by viviboy, Dec 9, 2008.

Dec 9, 2008

Arm7.Bin with Action Replay by viviboy at 1:37 AM (632 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. viviboy
    OP

Newcomer viviboy Newbie

Canada
    [​IMG] Hello, I'm pretty sure this topic was posted before, and it was but it just died off.. so i have no idea where it is now..so i'm going to rewrite it.
    I have a this NDS game that I have Arm7 patched it and I wanted to use Cheat Codes with it, but it won't work. I used the game before it was patched and I could see the
    [Cheat (Y)] box under it but after I patched it and I couldn't see it anymore. I even tried to open up the Cheat.DAT - the one used in here and change the Game ID on the game that I patched with the Game ID of the game I took the Arm7 off from.. but sadly no luck. So could anyone out there help me? And I not an expert with these kind of things so, if the words you used gets a bit too off handed I get confused .. Thank You [​IMG]
    Edit: Okay.. I found out that I need to change the Game ID - because it Changes after I Patched it.. so, how do I find the Game Id of the game that was patched? Also I am using R4

2. viviboy
    OP

Newcomer viviboy Newbie

Canada
    Could someone please help me?
    And sorry about the double posting

3. iPikachu

Member iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Singapore
    1st: what game isit?

4. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    First of all, I suggest using YSmenu so you don't have to patch the games and second, in R4CCE, do you see the little [...] button next to the Game ID? Click that and click on the patched ROM you want the cheats for.

5. viviboy
    OP

Newcomer viviboy Newbie

Canada
    Oh My Gosh. Thank you Narin your so helpful!!
    - Topic Closed