homebrewuserlol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20231108_131521.jpg
I own a o2ds this happens whenever I enable cheats I really want help cuz I'm getting sick of this (luma version v13.0.2) the game I have been playing is Pokemon X its not a cia got it from the Hshop

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 403415I own a o2ds this happens whenever I enable cheats I really want help cuz I'm getting sick of this (luma version v13.0.2) the game I have been playing is Pokemon X its not a cia got it from the Hshop
Wrong section
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/unread

[comes in n destroys it with my View attachment 403423 platoon, for posting that in the "Introduction" section] :(:angry:

:tpi::rofl2::tpi:
:gun::gun::gun:

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[comes in n destroys it with my View attachment 403423 platoon, for posting that in the "Introduction" section] :(:angry:

:tpi::rofl2::tpi:

You and what army?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 403415I own a o2ds this happens whenever I enable cheats I really want help cuz I'm getting sick of this (luma version v13.0.2) the game I have been playing is Pokemon X its not a cia got it from the Hshop

Delete Pokémon X and reinstall.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, hello and welcome to GBATemp!
Second, make sure you have "Game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu, and you have the game update installed and try again. Don't think it's a seed issue as it's an old 3ds game, though you can try importing seed in fbi, go to "titles" and Pokémon X and import seed, make sure you're connected to the internet.
If none of the above helped, it's either 'cause the game is corrupt and you have to download & install it again. Or it's a region lock issue, if the installed version is different than the region of your 3ds,in that case use Luma Locale Switcher to make it work.

Reactions: AncientBoi

homebrewuserlol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, hello and welcome to GBATemp!
Second, make sure you have "Game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu, and you have the game update installed and try again. Don't think it's a seed issue as it's an old 3ds game, though you can try importing seed in fbi, go to "titles" and Pokémon X and import seed, make sure you're connected to the internet.
If none of the above helped, it's either 'cause the game is corrupt and you have to download & install it again. Or it's a region lock issue, if the installed version is different than the region of your 3ds,in that case use Luma Locale Switcher to make it work.
I tried everything guess the cheat is the culprit the error occurred when I used a cheat

ATK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue with Pokemon Y - any cheats enable and crashes. I have not checked that the latest Pokemon Y update is installed but I know there was an update so I'll try that.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue with Pokemon Y - any cheats enable and crashes. I have not checked that the latest Pokemon Y update is installed but I know there was an update so I'll try that.
Make sure you have"game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu. Install the game update for your region too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol