Argon Exclusive Feature

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On the official infectes argon forum, Oscar a moderator has announced a very big and exclusive feature will be added to the argon at the end of march, what this feature is, is still a secret. But is a feature that no competitor has...

QUOTE said:
Hi Guys,

WHY STAY WITH INFECTUS / ARGON???

1- simple because we will be sure that in the next days ALL problems will be fixed, because we have in the hands the UPDATE FEATURE that COMPETITOR HAVEN'T (anyone saw a software or a JTAG programmer for D2PRO?)... D2PRO taken 3 months to release their modchip, simple because without an UPDATE feature they cannot do anything wrong... I CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT "BEFORE" D2PRO "OFFICIAL SELL" REACH THE MARKET "ARGON" WILL HAVE SAME FEATURES ... GC fix will be out before this weekend... step by step we will reach perfection... Smiley If I haven't true of course I accept "INSULTS" but I see the great work of developing here and we are near of perfection... max 10 days final update will be out...

2- A nice shock news will arrive in the market before end of march... who belive in INFECTUS / ARGON will enjoy it and will make a lot of $$$ in trading our products... competitors will have only the problem to sell D2PRO, because it will be "out of market" with our NEW feature... but of course all can risk and try, invest money on a D2PRO modchip, world is FREE... But after don't tell me "oscar you haven't informed us"... hehhe...

DON'T UNDERVALUE THE POWER OF "INFECTUS PROJECTS" Wink

BYE BYE
OSCAR

Also interesting:
QUOTE said:
QUOTEOscar do we have to solder more wires for these new features???
YES and NO
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So what could it be? Homebrew support? Blueray support? Hd support? Time will tell!

EDIT: little typo in the titel...
shy.gif

EDIT 2: I double posted this thread :S Not on purpose!! Sorry
shy.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eh. I've heard nothing but complaints from argon owners. I guess it has trouble booting games of even the console same region nevermind region free features.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably a free picture
Really Infectus is showing off like it's popular but it's not
Well i barely heard of it just saw the names ones

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
More soldering ?
Let me guess , you need to solder to your NAND to for the new feature ...

Let's see what this feature is and why you need to solder more wires for it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.