Argentina

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Pablitox, May 6, 2013.

1. Pablitox
    OP

Pablitox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    hey there! i have a question to all my cumpas (companions) about getting a 3DS

i live in San Luis, and i want to buy a 3DS, thing is, i can only get it buying it online on mercadolibre and such sites, what would you recommend me to do? what about the guarantee and things like that?

i also wanted to ask (everyone) about maintenance, how should i do it?

thanks in advance!

2. jowan

jowan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2008
    Colombia
    Darmstadt
    Well, mercadolibre is a great site, I've bought a bunch of stuff myself there, but you have to be careful, if possible arrange a meeting with the seller, it's kind of safer. The 3DS is a great console! And well about mainenance... don't let it get wet (?), clean the screens and cameras with a soft rag...etc..

3. BrunoAlvesMontei

BrunoAlvesMontei GBAtemp Regular

Nov 3, 2011
    Brazil

Hey, Pablito can't you buy it in Paraguai? i mean...mercadolibre is okay but i think you could buy a brand new 3DS XL for a good price there.

I live in Brazil and i bought mine using MercadoLivre.

4. Pablitox
    OP

Pablitox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    well never thought of buying one that far, but i will try, thanks!

i thought of buying it from Hadriatica, seems legit to me (even though it will be a bit expensive, i don't really have other means, unless i tell my cousin to buy one and i will give him the money)

thanks!

5. Walker D

Walker D I have a hat

Nov 15, 2009
    Brazil
    My home
    I bought my DSes from eBay back then..

but I don't know how good is the post service in Argentina, or what kind of shipping problems may happen to you.
    In here, when buying small things, sending as a gift, and if possible, setting the price below 100 dollars, generally does the trick for a satisfactory shipment

6. EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Can't you guys buy from Amazon/eBay?

I'm pretty sure they have sellers with International Shipping

7. Exiron

Exiron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2010
    Argentina
    Bahia Blanca
    I live in Bahia Blanca and my 3DS got here without problems, go with MercadoLibre, if you but using creditcard, if you have and you pay protected shipment from Correo Argentino then you'll have nothing to worry man

8. Walker D

Walker D I have a hat

Nov 15, 2009
    Brazil
    My home
    sure ..But if the package will ever arrive (or if the price + taxes are worth it) dependents on how the post service and the border's polices work in each country of arrival..

maybe, in Argentina it's not worth it, but I can't say for sure..