smile.gif

Julee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If I had a penis, I'd probably want to keep the skin on it, as much as I'd like to keep the skin over my clitoris to prevent the OMFG pain.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I had a penis, I'd probably want to keep the skin on it, as much as I'd like to keep the skin over my clitoris to prevent the OMFG pain.

Maybe that's with girls, but circumcised guys don't feel pain there. The only valid argument that I can see are people who want it there because it's natural, and there's nothing wrong with it. But I'm tired of people calling my parents assholes,sadists and every other bad name in the book because I was circumcised. It's really not necessary.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
god no, my parents weren't some type of weirdos who wished to mutilate me.

It's a form of abuse, and circumcising a healthy baby (boy or girl) serves absolutely zero purpose.

Obviously circumcision for real health reasons is different.

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would never do something to a baby that I could not do to myself.

I don't know about the rest of you people, but I wasn't one to show off my dick in gym, or ever looked closely at anyone elses dong.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
god no, my parents weren't some type of weirdos who wished to mutilate me.

It's a form of abuse, and circumcising a healthy baby (boy or girl) serves absolutely zero purpose.

Obviously circumcision for real health reasons is different.

I don't consider myself abused. Calling it a form of abuse is going too far. Feel free not to circumcise your child, but though I personally don't see it as necessary, I also don't see it as a crime.

Being circumcised has caused me absolutely zero problems in my life. I don't, nor have I ever felt deformed. I don't resent my parents for doing it one iota, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted them to be jailed for the crime of child abuse.

I do however resent you calling (by association) my parents weirdos. They were doing what my doctor recommended, out of love and concern for me. Granted, those were earlier times, but still even today, I doubt ANY parent says to themselves "I got an idea, let's MUTILATE OUR CHILD! BWA HAHAHAHAHA!"

I mean really, think about what you're saying.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm happily uncircumcised, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that people who are circumcised were abused by their parents.

In a few cases it was done for necessary medical reasons (such as when, even after puberty, the foreskin won't retract all the way). In most circumstances, however, it was done because of outdated health concerns or the worry that their kids would be made fun of.

The parents did it because they thought it was best for their son, not because they were cruel or wicked. I agree that circumcision should be more or less done away with, but I'm also sure that most parents who circumcised their kids thought it was the right thing to do.

Also, since this forum is worldwide I should point out that the US is far behind Europe in realizing that circumcision is silly. Most people of my generation are cut and I feel lucky that I'm one of the few who is intact. That said, when I was growing up I was a bit nervous that when I finally got to make it with a lady they wouldn't like that I was uncut. Luckily that didn't end up being a problem for me, but I have heard other more retarded women say they don't like uncircumcised men.

And finally, to anyone who is worried about cleanliness, it is no harder to thoroughly wash an uncircumcised penis than it is to wash an elbow. Just pull back the foreskin and clean.

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.mothering.com/articles/new_baby...rcumcision.html

The case against this butchery.

Circumcision started in America during the masturbation hysteria of the Victorian Era, when a few American doctors circumcised boys to punish them for masturbating. Victorian doctors knew very well that circumcision denudes, desensitizes, and disables the penis. Nevertheless, they were soon claiming that circumcision cured epilepsy, convulsions, paralysis, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, eczema, bed-wetting, hip-joint disease, fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, wet dreams, hernia, headaches, nervousness, hysteria, poor eyesight, idiocy, mental retardation, and insanity.4
Wow cutting the skin sure cures lots of stuff. I didn't know that.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess I can chime in here. I was born in Greece with an uncut cock however as some may know at the age of 12 became somewhat of a womanizer ...sexually active... I found out a great deal of women preferred a cut cock and at 16 I went to go get the snip snip done. The doctor did a GREAT job in my opinion as I've had several compliments on the look from both American as well as European girls.

So let us answer the questions on sensitivity. I often freeball it so my now uncut cock does get friction a LOT across my denim. From what the rumors say ... when the penis has foreskin it keeps its sensitivity cause its not killing cells from denim burn. This is why there is a rumor that cut men may last longer. So is the rumor true? I'm gonna have to vote no....

Looking at the facts I have no problem getting it "up" or feeling sensation ... shit hitting a bump on may way to my office at 7am can give me highway wood... however two things that may have the rumor sway towards true is my insanely high endurance and my inability to feel anything wearing a rubber. However plenty of Americans are cut and last no more than 15 minutes where I am now cut and can last over an hour....remember boys the key word is CAN....if your with one girl and doing it right sex really should not last MORE than 15-20 minutes anyway.... so when comparing my endurance to other cut men the fact that I have a high endurance ... well I believe this is NOT a result of a circumcision but rather just a lot of practice. What about the fact that condoms render me immobile much like Superman driving a car fueled by Kryptonite? Well I really haven't polled many uncut guys on the matter these days but I do know a lot of Americans have the same problem... so could this be a possibility that the rumor is TRUE? Cut penises get desensitized making it damn near possible to feel anything through the gobs and gobs of plastic? I wish I could compare as I was once a uncut and now a cut....but I regret to say I have used a rubber only maybe two handfuls worth of time so my memory is a bit foggy on the matter.

Regarding the baby thing... I wish it would have been done while I was a baby cause doing it as a pre-adult sucked. I wish my parents would have removed both my foreskin as well as my tonsils as a baby cause at 16 both experiences were pretty horrible.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
discuss

um wouldn't you like to know... personally I'm not interested in man cock, maybe find a board where it is appropraite like hotmale.com or bearcave.com.

boytours.com

Just sayin'.

For two guys not interested in cock you sure know the hangouts.

laugh.gif
@ the gayness

oh ya dude but i also see you responding to this thread as well what's that say

D

Deleted User

I'm not.

What about the fact that condoms render me immobile much like Superman driving a car fueled by Kryptonite? Well I really haven't polled many uncut guys on the matter these days but I do know a lot of Americans have the same problem... so could this be a possibility that the rumor is TRUE? Cut penises get desensitized making it damn near possible to feel anything through the gobs and gobs of plastic? I wish I could compare as I was once a uncut and now a cut....but I regret to say I have used a rubber only maybe two handfuls worth of time so my memory is a bit foggy on the matter.
I don't feel much when using a condom either, so I vote 'no, circumcision has no effect on it'. I didn't sleep with a lot of women because I was almost always in a steady relationship--as of now--so there wasn't much need to use condoms. I also hate the smell (especially of the flavoured ones) and I don't like it that most of them are so tight.
Circumcision MAY desensitize the penis but I really think that differs from person to person.

I do however resent you calling (by association) my parents weirdos. They were doing what my doctor recommended, out of love and concern for me. Granted, those were earlier times, but still even today, I doubt ANY parent says to themselves "I got an idea, let's MUTILATE OUR CHILD! BWA HAHAHAHAHA!"

I mean really, think about what you're saying.
That's so true. Parents that would like to mutilate their kids aren't going to circumcise them, seriously!

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And finally, to anyone who is worried about cleanliness, it is no harder to thoroughly wash an uncircumcised penis than it is to wash an elbow. Just pull back the foreskin and clean.

Do you have a foreskin on your elbow?
Yes. Doesn't everybody?

My point was if you are too braindead retarded to pull a flap of skin back when you wash then cleanliness is probably the least of your concerns. You should be more concerned with walking headlong into oncoming traffic or drinking the poisonous cleansers stored under the kitchen sink.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes. Doesn't everybody?

My point was if you are too braindead retarded to pull a flap of skin back when you wash then cleanliness is probably the least of your concerns. You should be more concerned with walking headlong into oncoming traffic or drinking the poisonous cleansers stored under the kitchen sink.
actually, not everyone can pull their foreskin back if the hole is too narrow

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yes. Doesn't everybody?

actually, not everyone can pull their foreskin back if the hole is too narrow
Yup, I mentioned that occurrence as a valid and important circumstance in which to get circumcised in my first post. As you age your foreskin is supposed to fully retract. If it doesn't then you may need to get it cut for the sake of comfort and hygiene, but most people's retracts fully as they develop.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll never forget the time when at 18, while having vigorous sex session with one of my X girlfriends, my banjo string snapped, there was blood everywhere and it fuck en killed, but it hurt at lot more after I put TCP on it.
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1