Homebrew Are these files up to date?

daandw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Go to https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases, download 8.1.1 and replace the boot.firm on the root of your SD card with the one in the archive.
That was not my question but ok when i do that gm9 and luma config all load perfectly but rosalina does not appear when is select l+down+select in download play
Updating b9s doesn't work. When pressing start i go into gm9

Last edited by daandw,

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That was not my question but ok when i do that gm9 and luma config all load perfectly but rosalina does not appear when is select l+down+select in download play
Updating b9s doesn't work. When pressing start i go into gm9
Are you on a9lh?

daandw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you on a9lh?
no. I used soundhax with b9s back in may and since then i never really used that 2ds anymore because it was broken (i was trying if i was smart enough not to brick my system whilst installing cfw). But a few days ago i discovered i could use dsiwarehax
Also, as the name of this thread says: are the files up to date? because if they are, i don't really need to update luma on my broken 2ds

daandw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tomorrow i can system transfer so could someone please tell me: if i follow the instructions on 3ds.guide and use the provided file links, will i have the latest version of luma, b9s and gm9?
Also, i just noticed the guide has changed. Now it doesn't say you need to install gm9 and it doesn't say (on the finalizing step) how to boot into hbl
wtf it doesn't even say that you need to install luma

Could someone tell me how my sd card should look like and which files i need? i am using dsiwarehax so i use b9s tool to install b9s
2Cd4XZe.png

This is what i have right now
inside the boot9strap folder is:
2.54-0_11.4_OLD.firm
boot9strap.firm

Last edited by daandw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-