ROM Hack Are There Any Cheats Program For Cake CFW ?

wrenxz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey people,

I've been searching the forums but cannot find any cheat programs to run on the Cake CFW, does anyone know if one exists?

Also, I do not want to buy a GateWay cart just to use it for cheats as I like storing the Roms on my Nintendo home menu screen + they load fast + work with the latest updates.

Last edited by wrenxz,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Use NTR for cheats. Or better yet buy gateway just for cheats. They have some good cheats that i would buy one just for the cheats.

wrenxz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I currently have my Cake CFW set to autoboot when i switch on my N3DS, are you saying i can launch the " NTR CFW " from inside the home menu or set up NTR to boot manually by holding down L button on bootup?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have my Cake CFW set to autoboot when i switch on my N3DS, are you saying i can launch the " NTR CFW " from inside the home menu or set up NTR to boot manually by holding down L button on bootup?
ntr has a cia format bootloader... so yes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

once upon a time.... cubic ninja is the only entry point...:)

wrenxz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I managed to install it and now have it launching from home screen. Now i need to figure out how to get the cheats plugin up and running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...