Not open for further replies.

f10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry, I want to say, all the websites of the team are back...
f10

f10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you say it, it must be true. Thank you for this lovely response!
f10

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notice how any thread about anything TX or SXOS immediately gets a bunch of anti SX posts from the same jerks?

Get out of here trolls. If you don't use it.. leave. The door swings both ways. You suck.

There is no new information. There is no reason for 11.x There is also no need to switch. Why do you all think you need the newest firmware? It's just your OCD OCD OCD.

I'll keep my USB USB USB.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Get out of here trolls
No :P
We don't troll someone here. We just tell the truth. SX OS dead. Probably forever. And this is either way a fact. If you have a problem with this, pls leave. Or cry somewhere else. No one forces you to be here :P

The door swings both ways. You suck.
Just as it resounds in the forest, it also resounds out again. The point is, you suck because of your statement. Lemme hate whatever i want. SX OS is a crappy cfw which contains atmosphere code. And it contains code from nintendo (which is illegal).

If you can't/won't accept other opinions whatever, then cry all over your pillow because someone wrote against this "oh so awesome" sx os. Don't read it if it triggers you or write something useful here. Good night folks

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is no new information. There is no reason for 11.x There is also no need to switch. Why do you all think you need the newest firmware? It's just your OCD OCD OCD.
One big reason why an update for the latest firmware would have been important, especially as the product (SX OS) is promoted as being suited for less tech-savvy users, is that a lot of people will always end up updated by accident, one way or another. And because an update hasn't been released for the product they paid for, they're unable to use it. Unless they downgrade. Which requires installing and using Atmosphere.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i will say one thing only..........this Mikefor20 cant stop to be rude.......either he says we suck.....or calls ppl Atmoron....or something else......he insults people because they say something about sxos.......smfh.....noone insults here except him......and if he says something rude to me again after this....then it proves i am right.......gosh some ppl have nerves.

Reactions: f0li0 and KokoseiJ

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i will say one thing only..........this Mikefor20 cant stop to be rude.......either he says we suck.....or calls ppl Atmoron....or something else......he insults people because they say something about sxos.......smfh.....noone insults here except him......and if he says something rude to me again after this....then it proves i am right.......gosh some ppl have nerves.
Someone did call SX OS crappy, and that was uncalled for. People are allowed to choose between atmosphere and SXOS and there was no need to put down any CFW.

Reactions: Sammy_Lee and nWo

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Someone did call SX OS crappy, and that was uncalled for. People are allowed to choose between atmosphere and SXOS and there was no need to put down any CFW.

i get it but he insulted me because i asked who the hell needs a 6TB HDD if ppl dont even play 10 percent of em......instead to tell me his reason to need it he calls me moron. i didnt insulted SXOS nor told ppl they shouldnt use it and switch to AMS. he insults ppl who didnt even said bad things about SXOS. thats the prob. i mean if someone insults then i get why he talks like that.....

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: