XP
Country
Germany

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you'll be fine however.. you'll want a Power inverter More than you do a USB to cigarette lighter adapter, the most USB Charge plugs give is between 1.0Amp to 3Amps 5v the switch gets like i think 15v something when on the dock? 5v will be enough to charge (Slowly) the switch much like if you connect a USB-C Cable to your switch n PC to charge. but it wont be enough to Charge n' Play.

Reactions: Der_Blockbuster

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the official car charger and use it sometime and I also have a couple of 20k iiglo power banks and the switch is charged faster than I can drain the battery. No issues.
the OP may of been referring to lil USB Adapters rather than the official Car charger, in this case yea the offical one will supply enough Voltage to play&charge, lil car USB adapters will bearly provide a charge-voltage.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the OP may of been referring to lil USB Adapters rather than the official Car charger, in this case yea the offical one will supply enough Voltage to play&charge, lil car USB adapters will bearly provide a charge-voltage.

I didn't think to specify that where I'm using my car charger I've got a - 12 - volt solar cell panel and battery bank for the cabin and any usb car charger works. But I got the official one since I'm using the 3rd party one for other stuff. So....both works. But that's 12v out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto