Gaming Are any of these games dead online?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wanting to have some sort of fun Adventure RPG that has a good online mode. I found 3, but I have no clue how dead their online modes are. The three games are White Knight Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles 2, and Two Worlds II.
Does anyone know how active any of these three games are online nowadays?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Leme try to remember this right...but i'm pretty damn sure I heard WKK2 has #1 included with it all on one disk
Something like that...

Anyway WKK2 is apparently pretty active still. It's a popular little game for its online.

Two Worlds II is dead.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leme try to remember this right...but i'm pretty damn sure I heard WKK2 has #1 included with it all on one disk
Something like that...

Anyway WKK2 is apparently pretty active still. It's a popular little game for its online.

Two Worlds II is dead.

It does, but there is a BIG price difference where I plan to buy them, of which I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to afford.
You never said if WKC 1 is dead online or not, is it?

EDIT: I just relized that WKC 2 requires an online pass, that pretty much lowers my ability to get it to 0%.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They're separate and the first one is probably still alive, but barely. Most people moved on to the second game for obvious reasons.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're separate and the first one is probably still alive, but barely. Most people moved on to the second game for obvious reasons.

Also, if yoplay WKC 1 on theWKC 2 disc, does it connect to the WKC 1 disc servers aka the dead one), or th WKC 2 disc servers, despite technically being WKC 1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...