Not open for further replies.

Otakon273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Can someone ask for dumb question.
Now I have i7-3930k @4.3Ghz and GTX1063. Yuzu constantly crashes but Xeno 2 gives 15fps. Try Ryujinx and get 12-20 frames when idling. But task manager says that only 1.3 gb vram is using.
So, if I bought Ryzen 5 5600 but stay on 1063, can iI hope for +-stable framerate around 30 at 1080p. Of course shader compiling lags always be there.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can someone ask for dumb question.
Now I have i7-3930k @4.3Ghz and GTX1063. Yuzu constantly crashes but Xeno 2 gives 15fps. Try Ryujinx and get 12-20 frames when idling. But task manager says that only 1.3 gb vram is using.
So, if I bought Ryzen 5 5600 but stay on 1063, can iI hope for +-stable framerate around 30 at 1080p. Of course shader compiling lags always be there.
Again, not related to XC3 graphics settings. :hateit:

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry, two days ago there been an emulation threar.
Aboyt settings. It's my imagination, or "improving" shadow settings, made in some cutscenes weird shadows on faces.
One of settings is responsible for shadow casting point of reference, currently it's set to camera, but you can set it to sun which completely changes shadow casting and ruins shadows since they are not adjusted for any other frame of reference.

For some reason now this setting is set as float instead of bool like in XC2/XCDE.

Take with grain of salt any "improvement" settings since I guess nobody finished playing game with only one of those to confirm everything is ok.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can we please just stop with the emulator discussion? We don't need 10 pages about how emulator x runs every time there's a new release. Please just stick to your respective forums/discord channels to discuss this, as they are meant for. This thread has absolutely gone to shit, and I would personally happily see this thread get nuked and a new one made that pertains to only graphics settings discussion.

All the relevant information regarding figuring out what the settings do and how they interact with each other are completely buried.

Last edited by PhiZero,

Gonrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can we please just stop with the emulator discussion? We don't need 10 pages about how emulator x runs every time there's a new release. Please just stick to your respective forums/discord channels to discuss this, as they are meant for. This thread has absolutely gone to shit, and I would personally happily see this thread get nuked and a new one made that pertains to only graphics settings discussion.
Yep i agree with this, i came here at first for information about mod for the SWITCH ...
Not for "after sales service" of all emulators (to prove his doesn't work well by the way)

Lianai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
60 fps test on version 1.1.0

That's some crazy OC here. If it's safe for your Switch, good for you, but I'd not recommend doing the same :P

I'm sure with some graphic settings adjustments, it's possible to obtain the same kind of performances without going so far with the OC and with a limited trade-off in visual quality (at least in handheld mode).

Reactions: desconection

desconection

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's some crazy OC here. If it's safe for your Switch, good for you, but I'd not recommend doing the same :P

I'm sure with some graphic settings adjustments, it's possible to obtain the same kind of performances without going so far with the OC and with a limited trade-off in visual quality (at least in handheld mode).
This Game is CPU heavy, you wont need this higher gpu oc.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With dlc only method game doesn't launch with mods.

I need to keep the regular folder also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1