OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
960338_178128.jpg

Summary:
ArcaniA - A Gothic Tale is set in a rich world that invites the player to explore all of its innumerable attractions and details. Different climate zones, abundant flora and fauna, subterranean vaults, and cities and castles with unique architecture await the adventurous player. Clouds darken the skies, weather effects such as wind and heavy rain influence the game world, keeping it endlessly fascinating with its amazing graphics, day and night cycles, and a stunning display of light and shadow. Wonderfully atmospheric music and top-of-the-line sound effects create a truly immersive playing environment. A multitude of entertaining and challenging quests, challenging combat, mysterious NPC characters and a sophisticated plot guarantee many hours of highly entertaining gameplay. The Southern Islands await!

NFO:
Code:
arkania gothic 4
or is it arkania a gothic tale?

i dont even know what kinda game this is. but it looks pretty dark! and its region free. hurray for usa-boobies!
mmm boobs. did you know lola ferrari died because her boobs where to big?
damn what a waste that was!

ok back to scene news!
we are rocking your boat once again! Did see what happend this week! we pre'd like mad! HAHA WE ALWAYS PRE JUST AFTER SOME BIG BUSTS!@@! BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPETITION !! HAH LULZ

bye

Screens:
939672_20100519_screen015.jpg

960338_20090604_screen003.jpg

939672_20100519_screen023.jpg

Region: RF
FileName: dgr-ag4
FileCount: 65x100MB

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn it I have still not got all of last years RPGs done yet (I quite literally only just got Divinity 2 set up to go yesterday).

Oh well if the series is anything to go by it will be bugs bugs and more bugs so a few title updates probably will not hurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The update actually made zoom better