Gaming AR DS code help

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i need a way to convert some PAL ARDS codes to NTSC and then put them on the AR so i can return it to my friend. i have an m3 so ive never done this before

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Its not as simple as that, you'll most likely have to rehack the codes for the other version as theres no easy way to convert codes between regions.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
??? NDS is MULTI REGIONAL!!!

to add ....

NTSC and PAL only exists in the TV/DVD world referring to PAL - Phase Alternating Line (625 line 25fps) and NTSC - National Television System Committee (525 scanlines 23-29 fps)

or 50hz and 60hz resolution as the DS does not need to shift hz/phase and does not use the same scanlines that a TV uses the DS screens all run at the same resolution regardless of where in the world you are or where in the world it came from! .... As DS does it output to a TV set either ...

Its a common misconception that releases from other country's for the DS should be labeled the same as TV standards!

[/rant mode off]

it pains me to see people to think this way!

DS CHEATS come in different languages for different country's and that's about it!

so now you all know carry on lol
smile.gif

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
ok..well can i somehow use the codes from the cheat.db in my m3 and put them on the AR as they are already in the correct region?
If you use a cheat editor, you can save the database as a .xml file.

I haven't used the AR Manager for awhile, but I'm pretty sure you can import an XML file into the manager.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks Reru ill try that and koby i enjoyed your rant and i learned something from it so thank you too but i didnt mean the DS itself I ment about the AR codes as a EU or i like to call it PAL code can not be used for a US or again as i like to call it a NTSC game but from now on i will use the correct terms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4