All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sora the PM link I sent you has Minecraft Pocket Edition, is that the one you talking about?
No, I was talking about a port of Notch's game for some competition. This, if you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's like Minecraft except if it were made for the Game Boy Color.

With Minecraft Pocket Edition, I'd rather wait until it's more than just a creative move without all the available blocks.

That was....one of those best games I've ever played. :O
I know! But the android version is a messy fan port (with saving, but even that's really buggy. I'd just rather play it the traditional way and never save). The movement controls are REALLY slippery and it's way too hard to move around!

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora the PM link I sent you has Minecraft Pocket Edition, is that the one you talking about?
No, I was talking about a port of Notch's game for some competition. This, if you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's like Minecraft except if it were made for the Game Boy Color.

With Minecraft Pocket Edition, I'd rather wait until it's more than just a creative move without all the available blocks.

That was....one of those best games I've ever played. :O
I know! But the android version is a messy fan port (with saving, but even that's really buggy. I'd just rather play it the traditional way and never save). The movement controls are REALLY slippery and it's way too hard to move around!

I can't seem to find the movement pad so whenever I go into the crafting screen I can't scroll. :/

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have a movement pad at all, but dragging in any direction works just the same. The movement pad image is only a placeholder. You could go on the other side of the screen and pretend a movement pad was there and it would work just as well.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minicraft didn't work out. The movement controls were VERY unresponsive.

You think 1Mobile Market would have a working version of Fruit Ninja or a correctly-formatted version of Robot Unicorn Attack? Fruit Ninja kept crashing back to the home menu with no error messages (or crashing messages) and Robot Unicorn Attack's menus were glitchy enough visibly to crash the game if I went through them enough or tried to change the control scheme.

Maybe. It has a lot of decent apps, pretty much any app that is free in the official market is available in 1Mobile Market.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Unrelevant: wow MINICRAFT IS ON ANDROID!!??
It better have saves...

It does, but it breaks some features like planting if you save or reload... Minicraft was only meant to be played for a short amount of time in one sitting. And that's in addition to the fact that the filesize is so small.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Unrelevant: wow MINICRAFT IS ON ANDROID!!??
It better have saves...

It does, but it breaks some features like planting if you save or reload... Minicraft was only meant to be played for a short amount of time in one sitting. And that's in addition to the fact that the filesize is so small.
saving dosent work with my htc ...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum