Hacking AppManager-Plus V3.01 Released

Kazesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to ONELua Team for updating their App Manager.

See below for changes.

https://github.com/ONElua/AppManager-Plus/releases

Changelog 3.0
  • Added uma0: partition support.
  • Ability to move games/apps between uma0/ur0/ux0 partitions (The savedata issue still pops up when moving games to ur0).
  • Video export function added (Thanks to The_Flow).
  • USB function removed.
  • Now you can toggle between partitions with L and R in the file explorer.
  • The functions: Install Customthemes, AppManager Themes and Vpk Scan were moved Advanced section.
  • Added 3 functions in the Options Submenu: Restart APM, Restart OS and Turn off.
  • Reorganization of AppManager Themes, and new lines were added for translations of AppManager+.
  • Whole lot of bugs corrected.
  • Reorganized and cleaned up the code.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Because apparently it's not clear since it isn't getting hyped...

This update allows you to move to, and run games from, uma0 and ux0 concurrently.

(aka at the same time), as in 256GB SD + 64GB VitaCard = 320GB of shared space for games.

Tested it myself earlier today, with a small game. I suspect there will be a few problematic games like there are when using ur0 on OLED Vitas.

Unfortunately you'll need to install them to ux0 first, then shift them to uma0 with this app for the time being. This can be rather time consuming for large games. Hopefully we'll see a VitaShell (or less likely, mai) update that will allow us to choose where to install games to.

Last edited by Zidapi,
Reactions: tiduscrying

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
love it! the only downside I have is I can't save :cry: (is that normal or can you guys save)
I tried with Super Meat Boy and I couldn't save either. I saw a comment on the /r/vitahacks thread about this and it seems like it's an issue a lot of people are experiencing.

I personally originally saw this as something where we could migrate savedata and appdata from ux0 to uma0 and vice versa, not actually move the data and integrate the storages together. I know that sounds silly, but I personally still want to use my cartridges, so it would be helpful for me to move some data back and forth. Either way, it is a great app and I'm glad we have it. I really do hope VitaShell gets some new install options for VPKs and MaiDumps though (and fixed USB support while an SD2VITA is inserted, heh).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ