• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Samus_MH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mhxx please

well i wish i could help but there's no western release and so i can't test this for you unless someone makes the english patch for MHXX work for non CFW users.
Sorry about this but i will look and ask around for you. Unless APM can answer and help or someone else. Sorry.:(

Kyoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys is there an issue or something, I'm stuck with 12 Item Box Pages... And cannot purchase the packs guide from the vendor... I'm missing something or they'll unlock with some quests?

quimeravirus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As promised: the save. Import using the Character Exporter over another character slot (be sure to copy over character data). Using a GC ID of 0 will not let your GC be sent/viewed, although no name can be fun (you're not announced entering/exiting online/local rooms or for actions like carting/etc. on a quest) but will likely get you kicked for hacking if the host cares.

Also note that while the Arena quests have been completed at S rank, the earring rewards have already been picked up (and were deleted with the rest of the equipment). Just manually add them if you need them after importing the rest of your armor/weapons.

I did hide a tiny 'marker' on the guild card. If you find it please leave it. I'm just curious to see if I bump into anyone using my save

Where do I load this file .bin?

leviathardyn

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to import an item list to the item box? as in, fill in all the ID placements at the same time instead of having to go one by one

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to import an item list to the item box? as in, fill in all the ID placements at the same time instead of having to go one by one
yes, but only for MHX/Gen currently. I recommend my item list linked in the first post. Import it with tools → item box tools → import from list

wafflepacman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a semi-related question if anyone could help me:

I recently switched from rxtools to Luma3ds, but messed up along the way and didn't import my emunand. I still have my MHG save data on my computer, but when I try to import it any way I can into my 3ds (that is now running Luma3ds), I get various error messages that basically all say "unable to open extdata."

Am I screwed and now unable to use my MHG data? Thanks!

bross30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I don't think I'm getting any Village reputation after adding 1000 or so points onto them lol Is this a known issue? It may break the advanced quest unlocks. Luckily when I reverted my village reputations it fixed it but it was a close one haha.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a semi-related question if anyone could help me:

I recently switched from rxtools to Luma3ds, but messed up along the way and didn't import my emunand. I still have my MHG save data on my computer, but when I try to import it any way I can into my 3ds (that is now running Luma3ds), I get various error messages that basically all say "unable to open extdata."

Am I screwed and now unable to use my MHG data? Thanks!
take your MHGen save from your computer, pop out the characters with the Character Exporter, then re-import them into a new save made on the Luma 3DS

Reactions: wafflepacman

Mortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the talisman editor work for the APM for mhgen? If so how does it work? If not how does that other talisman editor work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...