• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay give ur email.
I got it. Its fine. One thing tho. How can i unlock more Space than 14 Boxxes? i read you can have 23 or something.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got it. Its fine. One thing tho. How can i unlock more Space than 14 Boxxes? i read you can have 23 or something.
And where the hell are the new Monsters lol o.o?

Turkaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And where the hell are the new Monsters lol o.o?

u need to delivery somthing on the village quest

i forgot what sorry

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You both know this isn't the place for this topic; This is about APM MHX/MHGEN save editing, not MHXX and its problems with transferring, if anything you'd be best debating this in A) Your own PM or B) your own Topic.

Reactions: iSharingan

Jabon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the most part I understood it. Unfortunately I do not have a physical copy. If it is possible could I ask you a few questions privately about the programs? I think that would be more the most beneficial and would keep the thread on topic. I don't see how one does start a private conversation so sorry about this needless post. Will most definitely delete it after.

Mortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm a bit new this whole thing so sorry if this has been answered before is there a list of the armor skills for the talismans?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol