• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The 'All craftable item unlocker' doesn't unlock all. Is it possible to fix that? There are 3 pages of items missing in the head armor section. Most significantly the S.Mag set.
Edit: Thanks to my internet it's a double post. Sorry for that. Also here's a list of all missing sets:
Gammoth, Gammoth S, Gourmeow, Butterfly, Spio, Spio S, Mosgharl, Rhopesse, Philia, Philia S, Philia EX, Philia R, Anat, Zero Suit Samus, Varia Suit Samus, Dreamy, Lucid.

Last edited by Gekkouga,

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0 and 1 are the first value, weapon slot; {.catz are little endian (highest value last). Equipment slots are 2 byte integers (i.e. up to 65,535.)}
Both bytes 2 and 3 are head armor,
Both bytes 4 and 5 are body armor.
For all of these slots add +1 because 0 is slot 1:: i.e. 09 is slot #10

For example, 2 and 3 would be [FF FF] since it's a null slot #. if you wanted the head armor to be slot 25 it would be [1A 00], slot 26 would be [1B 00] and so on. I don't remember how many slots there are, but I don't think it goes past 255 so you shouldn't have to worry about the 2nd byte in the set and even if it does, managing that high of slot #'s might be more trouble than it's worth instead of just moving equipment to other slots.

I hope that was descriptive enough to help and I didn't just confuse you more. (-_-; )

Don't worry its clear :)
(I assumed it to be Big endian at first haha)

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone happen to know where I can find the deviant quests in the file so I can just complete all of em? I'm doing everything else legit, but doing deviants alone is trying and making a room online myself gets me nowhere fast. And as far as joining a room? Well people just aren't as nice as they used to be; i.e. do 8 of the same quest I want done for others, but it's "cancel your quest cat", "give us your cat and we'll do yours", "go make your own room", etc. as soon as I want to do my own.

So there's my dilemma, help? :P

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I tried using the Pokemon ORAS entry point to get this thing going but I can't. I have to have Homebrew installed on my 3DS before I even try this, in which I didn't know... so now I can't do this entry point.

So, just to be clear, I need to use an entry point that doesn't require you to have the homebrew channel first hand? Like ninjhax?

NdEpic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And as far as joining a room? Well people just aren't as nice as they used to be; i.e. do 8 of the same quest I want done for others, but it's "cancel your quest cat", "give us your cat and we'll do yours", "go make your own room", etc. as soon as I want to do my own.

You can't go joining others' room and expect them to do your quest unless it's turns.
You shouldn't be expecting anything in return when you are not the host.
(it is very nice of you helping them before asking but still if they are not willing to help, that has nothing to do with them being not nice as they are the host)

It is very annoying when somebody joins the room and posts their quest and spams "help me plz".
Such act is so controversial even in Japan and Korea that it is considered as taboo in their MH community.(insta-block)

Just make your own room and wait for a person or two patiently (make sure your room title is flashy, i use star symbols. example : StnFst ☆3=>☆10)
I've finished all deviants from lvl1 to lvl10 within 3 days.
I solo-ed most of lvl 1~6 but still it didn't take long at all.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question: Is it possible to raise my HR to 35 early to max out Palicos for editing? Or will it cause the game to crash?
it's not based on HR. it's based on completing the HR 7 urgent. If you really want it early, use the blank save I shared a while back and import your info (most importantly, name and guild card ID)

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Okay so, I tried using the Pokemon ORAS entry point to get this thing going but I can't. I have to have Homebrew installed on my 3DS before I even try this, in which I didn't know... so now I can't do this entry point.

So, just to be clear, I need to use an entry point that doesn't require you to have the homebrew channel first hand? Like ninjhax?
If you already have an entry point, installing homebrew is easy for you right?
google something will help.
I was using oothax as an entry point, but it needs a powersave device to write the hacked payload to your oot game cart, I don't know how it works with ORAS, but I guess it should be similar.

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it somehow possible to convert a Mhgen save to Mhx?
EDIT: Double post because internet is crap, sorry for that. Could you also implement a crown editor in your save editor?

Last edited by Gekkouga,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't go joining others' room and expect them to do your quest unless it's turns.
You shouldn't be expecting anything in return when you are not the host.
(it is very nice of you helping them before asking but still if they are not willing to help, that has nothing to do with them being not nice as they are the host)

It is very annoying when somebody joins the room and posts their quest and spams "help me plz".
Such act is so controversial even in Japan and Korea that it is considered as taboo in their MH community.(insta-block)

Just make your own room and wait for a person or two patiently (make sure your room title is flashy, i use star symbols. example : StnFst ☆3=>☆10)
I've finished all deviants from lvl1 to lvl10 within 3 days.
I solo-ed most of lvl 1~6 but still it didn't take long at all.

Thanks, I had never heard of such a thing being so annoying to people. MH3>U>MH4U I never ran into people with a problem helping people do their quest as long as they've been helping the host, so whenever I host, I never had a problem with people posting their quests as long as it was relevant to the room and they did at least 2 of other peoples quests. The only thing I knew was taboo, was what I put in italics.

I guess I just don't see why it's a big deal with posting my own 7* narga quest after doing 3 or 4, when it's a "7* narga farm" room, for example.

Burasu-hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I tried using the save editor for my main Palico, I simply added Pierce boomerang to an equipped slot hes level 22.
When I go the Palico skills, everything is there but the pierce boomerang is not.
When I enter prowler mode I have no L or R button skills to be used... please help?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I tried using the save editor for my main Palico, I simply added Pierce boomerang to an equipped slot hes level 22.
When I go the Palico skills, everything is there but the pierce boomerang is not.
When I enter prowler mode I have no L or R button skills to be used... please help?
it's because you only edited the equipped list and not the learned list (plus at least 3 other reasons why your equipped actions would be removed). Read the guides linked it the OP.

JazzBacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to edit the weapons values like Raw Dmg, Element / Status, Defense, Affinity and Sharpness? Or would you need something else for that?

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to edit the weapons values like Raw Dmg, Element / Status, Defense, Affinity and Sharpness? Or would you need something else for that?
Only possible with ROM hacks, whether it's permanent or temporarily with a Gateshark-esque software.

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some important news. As many of you know the 11.1 update came and fixed menuhax and browserhax. But they say they think they have found a way to exploit. So ya :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there something for manually edit the quests done etc?
No, but im pretty sure they are working on that.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me the ID code for worn blades? The artifact dual blades. I have been trying to Google this forever and haven't come up with anything.
there's a zip file with the IDs listed already.

Is there something for manually edit the quests done etc?
no, and doing so would break the game (new quests wont show up until you legitimately complete the quests, anyway). use my blanked-out 100% complete save if you want everything unlocked (most important are moving over the correct gender and guild card ID - both found under the guild card settings in the editor)

Last edited by iSharingan,

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no, and doing so would break the game (new quests wont show up until you legitimately complete the quests, anyway). use my blanked-out 100% complete save if you want everything unlocked (most important are moving over the correct gender and guild card ID - both found under the guild card settings in the editor)

Ok, if i import everything fine from my original character, i should not have problems going online etc? (i mean name not shown and thing wrote in the blank character post)
Oh and another thing.
I exported my palicoes in .catz file and imported in this blank file, but when i enter in game and go for select them it says that they're active and can't select, so i deleted them and recreated on the save editor exactly as they were, but again when i go to select them the game shuts down with an error. Why?

Last edited by Yamanoko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1