• Views 1,302,888
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run menuhax installer and select Configure/check haxx trigger buttons. See if type 2 is selected and what the trigger(s) are.

If it is indeed type 2, and you want to change it so that you boot into the hombrew menu only if you hold a button while booting, select type 1. (Not sure if type 0 is the default hold L while booting for homebrew menu)

Last edited by adiktus,

Shindouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You need to configure menuhax, if I'm understanding you correctly.

@ishanigan: Any luck on the palico stat-editing front? Is it possible that the palico candy mentions was a DLC palico? Like, one downloaded from official sources?

thanks for the reply but how to configure it to be specific? would like if someone can provide steps

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one bug, i cant put a glaive because when i use it in the game, the game crashes because when i got to upgrade the glaive the glaive dont have the ki-insect and its unusefull

Last edited by feer10,

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one bug, i cant put a glaive because when i use it in the game, the game crashes because when i got to upgrade the glaive the glaive dont have the ki-insect and its unusefull

You can't edit in IGs w. Kinsects yet, you're better off just giving yourself the mats and making it in game.

Shindouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Here is an import folder with all the cats from this Reddit thread

This contains 10 Optimal Fighter cats for Prowling, and 2 Optimal Support cats. Probably the most legit ones to get.

PS: One of the cat is originally from Gaijin Hunter! yay!

Make sure you make a weapon set, and give it to the Palicos in game before you select them for use. Importing palicos does not import any weapons. Equipping a palico that does not have a weapon equipped will crash your game.

I tried giving those cats a equip and before i even get to pick one the game crash

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried giving those cats a equip and before i even get to pick one the game crash
You can probably try using the palciochecktool to check what slots the equipment are in, then put equipments in those slots

Anyways I won't be able to update this for another 2 days. Pretty busy irl atm

Shindouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You can probably try using the palciochecktool to check what slots the equipment are in, then put equipments in those slots

Anyways I won't be able to update this for another 2 days. Pretty busy irl atm

u mean i have to sync the new palico i imported with the palico equips tab? Sorry dont really understand is there any easier way to do this without crashing?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u mean i have to sync the new palico i imported with the palico equips tab? Sorry dont really understand is there any easier way to do this without crashing?
not sure. You can always try making an equipment set (WITH A WEAPON) then equip the equipment set to the palico

Last edited by APM,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ishanigan: Any luck on the palico stat-editing front? Is it possible that the palico candy mentions was a DLC palico? Like, one downloaded from official sources?
nope. Unless it's one of the bytes that's 0 by default (which will be hit-or-miss), I suspect the person candy mentioned just set the palico to something like level 254 - which would not last past the start of the next quest due to how the game reverts things to the exp/level cap. Now if we can find a way to raise the palico level cap beyond 50...

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope. Unless it's one of the bytes that's 0 by default (which will be hit-or-miss), I suspect the person candy mentioned just set the palico to something like level 254 - which would not last past the start of the next quest due to how the game reverts things to the exp/level cap. Now if we can find a way to raise the palico level cap beyond 50...
...Wouldn't being level 254 conflict with multiplayer? :wtf: Well, I guess not anymore than editing attack/defense on a palico...

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion for the Guild Card Editor:
Quest Amount Checker -
If I have a total of 10 Quests HR, but if I have my monsters hunted at a total of 11 in HR. It will tell me that My quest amounts to kills don't match up.

Easier Editing Suggestion:
When you're going through the Weapons & Monsters hunted
Have it laid out in a spread sheet instead of the box, kinda like that Item box but directly editing the sheet instead of a pop up box.

For example:

Weapon Name - LR Uses - HR Uses

Monster Name - LR Hunts - LR Captures - HR Hunted - HR Captures - Monster Size (Biggest) - Monster Size (Smallest)

This isnt a perfect example but I'm sure it gets across what I mean, I have no idea how much effort this would take but I think many would highly agree that this would be great and I'd consider donating to see this feature in.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion for the Guild Card Editor:
Quest Amount Checker -
If I have a total of 10 Quests HR, but if I have my monsters hunted at a total of 11 in HR. It will tell me that My quest amounts to kills don't match up.

Easier Editing Suggestion:
When you're going through the Weapons & Monsters hunted
Have it laid out in a spread sheet instead of the box, kinda like that Item box but directly editing the sheet instead of a pop up box.

For example:

Weapon Name - LR Uses - HR Uses

Monster Name - LR Hunts - LR Captures - HR Hunted - HR Captures - Monster Size (Biggest) - Monster Size (Smallest)

This isnt a perfect example but I'm sure it gets across what I mean, I have no idea how much effort this would take but I think many would highly agree that this would be great and I'd consider donating to see this feature in.

That wouldn't really work, you'd need a weapon usage checker not hunted monsters. Hunt-a-thons allow you to get like 30+ kills a run. Also, I'm not sure but I believe abandoning quest don't count towards your quest amount but they should count for your weapon amount. Also, Monster Kills+Captures are not exclusive to Low/High/Special/DLC.

Reactions: iSharingan

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wouldn't really work, you'd need a weapon usage checker not hunted monsters. Hunt-a-thons allow you to get like 30+ kills a run. Also, I'm not sure but I believe abandoning quest don't count towards your quest amount but they should count for your weapon amount. Also, Monster Kills+Captures are not exclusive to Low/High/Special/DLC.
Yeah as I said not a perfect example but the intention of what I mean is clear though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just between me and you, I mostly believe they honestly do. Even though they are selling themselves out, they still get to brag and gain some clout.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm late for the bbq sauce discussion and I have opinions
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sweet Baby Rays is like baseline for a decent/good bbq sauce, but nothing outright incredible
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Stubbs is a pretty damn good sauce that I think you'll find on most grocery shelves as I don't think it's regional
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This shit though
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat level that is a nice zing, not overwhelming, but it tingles all the way down your throat
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
    cearp @ cearp: Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university...