APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update: v0.08
What's new:
-You can now view and edit your Palico Equipment Box.

I'll make a separate palico equipment box editor tomorrow that will have the proper names.

For now you'll have to deal with the IDs. There's an Equipment ID list for palicos somewhere in the Useful Stuff section on the first post.

Last edited by APM,
Reactions: JamesyPoo

fogado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing work with the editor but Capcom made sure to poop all over the party. +10 skills armor, infinite ammo, 23k blast weapons, all gone. The best parts of save editing were patched. Disheartening.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Amazing work with the editor but Capcom made sure to poop all over the party. +10 skills armor, infinite ammo, 23k blast weapons, all gone. The best parts of save editing were patched. Disheartening.
Pretty happy they fixxed that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@JamesyPoo Oi M8. How long? Did you play MHGen while @ work?

Reactions: JamesyPoo

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty happy they fixxed that.

@JamesyPoo Oi M8. How long? Did you play MHGen while @ work?
Yea, just getting the last Hunter Art I need and touching up anything I might've missed. Looks good so far though, should be done in less than an hour :) I used the quest completer and every thing is fine, just need to hunt a deviljho for Wolfs Maw 2 and I'll be golden.

Reactions: Krustenkäse

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea, just getting the last Hunter Art I need and touching up anything I might've missed. Looks good so far though, should be done in less than an hour :) I used the quest completer and every thing is fine, just need to hunt a deviljho for Wolfs Maw 2 and I'll be golden.

Man. If you give me that save i'd be so happy ! Can't wait for it !

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, they weren't any fun. At least not fun as playing using other people savefiles. Hope you get "yours" soon.

Lol. Are you serious ? I've Put at least 1500 HOURS into Freedom Unite. But now im a fucking working man and dont have the time to Play all the games i want.

Sorry i criticized you Mr. God Person that hacks the game with 23k weapon damage to 2 Hit Monsters. Im Sure thats way more fun than having all the quests and play with whhat you got.

Sorry that you're butthurt little kid...

Holy shit. Thats way more cancerous than the League Community. Almost got Cancer...

fogado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting all defensive, shouting insults and calls me a kid. Cute.

Yeah, just play with what you got, except you didn't get anything, it was all handed to you through another's save.

Good thing you're not a hacker, you're just too busy being a professional save beggar.

No need to feel sorry, I'm not offended. Regardless, I accept your apologies.

Kliphoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi.
Did I understood correctly, that MHGen's save data doesn't store in *.sav file but located in extdata?

Unfortunately my SD card gone raw and after restoration some data was corrupted, including MHG save. All gone. I found some unknown *.sav file in restored data and wondering could in be my mhg save? But i can't find where to insert it to check whether it mhg save or not. Any tips?

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Getting all defensive, shouting insults and calls me a kid. Cute.

Yeah, just play with what you got, except you didn't get anything, it was all handed to you through another's save.

Good thing you're not a hacker, you're just too busy being a professional save beggar.

No need to feel sorry, I'm not offended. Regardless, I accept your apologies.

I'm not defensive. I'm just pissed about how you act. You're acting like a little child that has his toys taken away man.

Just stop beeing a total cunt in this forum. You know im correct and thats why you act like that.

Good Thing you're not a hacker too aye? Crying about not beeing able to have 23K Weapons. You must be soooo good in MH.

Fucking grow up man. You're ridicolous.

Stop replying you're making a fool out of yourself.

Hi.
Did I understood correctly, that MHGen's save data doesn't store in *.sav file but located in extdata?

Unfortunately my SD card gone raw and after restoration some data was corrupted, including MHG save. All gone. I found some unknown *.sav file in restored data and wondering could in be my mhg save? But i can't find where to insert it to check whether it mhg save or not. Any tips?

If im correct there should be a backup file in every folder you backed your save in. Called something like: Backup_system (your save is called system)

Rename these to System and try them out.

Hope i could help.

@fogado

Attachments

• 6f9.png
    6f9.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 153
  • abe.jpg
    abe.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by Krustenkäse,

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you two stop whining and take it to PMs or something, this thread is to discuss the editor, not your ethics issues.
I didnt start it man. The only thing he does is whining. Im actually trying to help people here as seen above lel.

Just hit me up with a PM or something :) Can't wait !

@APM is there a way to export my 1st Char from Save 1 to Character 2nd in Save 2 !?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Krustenkäse,
@APM is there a way to export my 1st Char from Save 1 to Character 2nd in Save 2 !?[/QUOTE]
There is a way if you a cfw. I think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo