• Views 1,302,182
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at it and Nino had impossible Skill Combinations and non existent Learning Pattern Codes, Velvet & Mark Had Bad Skill Combinations, I'm Currently Trying to fix them, it'll take a while
oh wow really? i only did to change the skills i wanted to have lmao... so i couldnt do that in the first place or something? i want them to be a really useful palicos haha. thanks for looking up on my save and fix it. cant wait to play my palicos thanks!

i trying to build them from the site i look up... the one that made palicos more useful and fun. like boomerang build and stuff

Last edited by stfb1055,

mitsuru senpei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello im new to all this stuff is there anyway at all to edit a save without smoldering? it seems impossible for me i have none of the items needed to do so XD i just want to edit my save alittle bit but the whole getting homebrew process seems to hard and i dont think there is any quest editors yet is there? is there a work around to editing a save or getting homebrew? :c

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh wow really? i only did to change the skills i wanted to have lmao... so i couldnt do that in the first place or something? i want them to be a really useful palicos haha. thanks for looking up on my save and fix it. cant wait to play my palicos thanks!

I'm gonna try to leave the Skills and Actions that you put & are Possible, I will also Leave the Learnable Slot Empty so you can put whatever you want there, just not any of the unteachable skill, or they'll break again.

Reactions: stfb1055

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try to leave the Skills and Actions that you put & are Possible, I will also Leave the Learnable Slot Empty so you can put whatever you want there, just not any of the unteachable skill, or they'll break again.

like furrious or whatever? how i know it unteachable skills?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello im new to all this stuff is there anyway at all to edit a save without smoldering? it seems impossible for me i have none of the items needed to do so XD i just want to edit my save alittle bit but the whole getting homebrew process seems to hard and i dont think there is any quest editors yet is there? is there a work around to editing a save or getting homebrew? :c
There's a link to a guide in the FAQs

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah.. like fighting: furrious and demon horn those 2 skills that u hired off from palico trader. those u not suppose to change it? gotcha
Change or Add them anywhere else on the list, Anyways I'm done.
Test them and let me know if they're still broke.

Attachments

• MHGEN(stfb1055).7z
    24.3 KB · Views: 143

mitsuru senpei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly that didnt answer my question XD i looked but couldnt find my answer :s so i have to hard mod to install home brew for a save editor? that is all i need to know :o

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i switch out one of my skill in velvet or leave them alone? like mini bomb skill into dung bomb skill?

you can never change Mini-barrel Bomb or Herb horns, those are forced presets and changing them would lead to your earlier problem...
From Velvet's list you can only change Big Boomerangs for Dung Bombs or add them to the empty slot, anything else breaks the cat.

aiden raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
***Basic question and not sure if it was asked already so apologies in advance:

I have all the necessary materials/zenny to upgrade or level up some gear, (lets use Deviant Galvenus LS for example). But it won't let me upgrade. Also I can't forge the palico Hellblade Gear "S", but I can forge the regular Hellblade gear listed right before it. I just want to know the reason behind this issue, if it's related to the editor or just lack of game progression at the moment. All gear mentioned is purple Rare X

Last edited by aiden raven,

mitsuru senpei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have powersaves so guess i need to wait for gamefly to send a copy XD to bad there are no powersaves yet for mhgen prolly wont bee sadly. Once i get the game is it easy to use the editor? cuz ive tried everything to customize mhgen. I hope a custom quest editor comes out XD

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can never change Mini-barrel Bomb or Herb horns, those are forced presets and changing them would lead to your earlier problem...
From Velvet's list you can only change Big Boomerangs for Dung Bombs or add them to the empty slot, anything else breaks the cat.

how about anti monster mine? sry i want to replace the skill i like lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have powersaves so guess i need to wait for gamefly to send a copy XD to bad there are no powersaves yet for mhgen prolly wont bee sadly. Once i get the game is it easy to use the editor? cuz ive tried everything to customize mhgen. I hope a custom quest editor comes out XD

yeah u wont be able to powersave in this game... so u need to save editor

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basic question and not sure if it was asked already so apologies in advance:

I have all the necessary materials/zenny to upgrade or level up some gear, (lets use Deviant Galvenus LS for example). But it won't let me upgrade. Also I can't forge the palico Hellblade Gear "S", but I can forge the regular Hellblade gear listed right before it. I just want to know the reason behind this issue, if it's related to the editor or just lack of game progression at the moment. All gear mentioned is purple Rare X

put Hellblade Hunter I - Hellblade Hunter X in your item pouch, go on an expedition, talk to the transpurrtur, then deliver Hellblade Hunter I - Hellblade Hunter X

aiden raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put Hellblade Hunter I - Hellblade Hunter X in your item pouch, go on an expedition, talk to the transpurrtur, then deliver Hellblade Hunter I - Hellblade Hunter X

Thank you very much! Does this also apply to scraps and/or prime scraps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess not...