• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K yeah, that was it. All good now. Now that's done, time to delete that save and play the game all legal like for a bit! Thanks everyone for the help, and if you need me to test anything else just fire away APM.

FAMFAM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this save exporter (also made by JK_). It should auto-target MHGen for you
So I have been stumbling through this whole process of problems that Spooky_Spooky had and I still do not have success with MHGSV. It says error opening MHG's EXtdata. I am running home-brew using ninjhax on 9.9.0-20U. Is that my problem and if so how could I fix it?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been stumbling through this whole process of problems that Spooky_Spooky had and I still do not have success with MHGSV. It says error opening MHG's EXtdata. I am running home-brew using ninjhax on 9.9.0-20U. Is that my problem and if so how could I fix it?
Since you're on 9.9, you might as well just downgrade and install A9LH and get your hands on SaveDataFiler

ViceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lovely :D im want to use this but to give my prowler palico the main skills (im sick to hell of RNGjessus waiting for the palico to just come) and keeping the appearance i want to give him ^^

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lovely :D im want to use this but to give my prowler palico the main skills (im sick to hell of RNGjessus waiting for the palico to just come) and keeping the appearance i want to give him ^^
Unfortunately, you can't completely change the looks of your palicos yet, but I'll be adding that feature in the future.

ViceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, no no dont worry, i dont want to change his appearance, for that ill just scout for a palico with the appearance i want and use the editor to give him the skills.

however i just found the first obstacle; i cannot find the extdata 00001870 you mentioned in your instructions on the first page. (im using savedatafiler and playing on the EU MHgen)

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mind if I PM you with a slightly newer build of it? Somehow I missed printing the actual error out, and that's the only way I'll get to the bottom of what's happening.

ViceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just figured out why i couldnt find the extdata, the 00001870 is the extdata for the USA version of the game, im using the EUR version wich extdata is 0000185B.

does the editor work for the EUR game?

FAMFAM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mind if I PM you with a slightly newer build of it? Somehow I missed printing the actual error out, and that's the only way I'll get to the bottom of what's happening.
Sure. I don't see a private message option in this forum though.

Bastien Caron

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i have a problem, i would like save edit my save but i dont have homebrew or other hack i am for the moment on 11.0-33e thx for help me.

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
i just figured out why i couldnt find the extdata, the 00001870 is the extdata for the USA version of the game, im using the EUR version wich extdata is 0000185B.

does the editor work for the EUR game?
Pretty sure the save files are not region locked in anyway. It the reason why MHX editors work on MHGen save files.

ArchanumX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need help, i tried to install the homebrew menu through tloz oot 3d, but when i load up the save and press a it says "searching for target", then "the homebrew robpin is ready", then it just comes back to the home menu without doing nothing, what should i do?

JamesyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help, i tried to install the homebrew menu through tloz oot 3d, but when i load up the save and press a it says "searching for target", then "the homebrew robpin is ready", then it just comes back to the home menu without doing nothing, what should i do?

Did you use Lord Blades tutorial? Should be on the OP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it