• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi APM, would you mind upload your old mh4g/u SE project?
That one was like uber crap coding and prob more of a head ache to decipher than what's it's worth. Originally I didn't expect to make a full on 4U editor so I just went real lazy with that project.

I'll be cleaning up the src for this one and uploading it on github sometime today or tomorrow. The projects are pretty similar though.

Edit: If you mean my 4u save editor .exe it's in the google drive still

Last edited by APM,

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM How do I properly use the palico editor? I know someone had issues with it in the first page but I can't figure it out. Skills and actions disappear when I go out on a quest and it just messes up the palico

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM How do I properly use the palico editor? I know someone had issues with it in the first page but I can't figure it out. Skills and actions disappear when I go out on a quest and it just messes up the palico
I don't know either. The game has it's own internal checks that blocks some cheated palicos.

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the right oothax save. It's different for all versions

Oh another note does anyone know what item 1556 - 1658 do? They're the [monster name] + items
I cannot seem to find the one for 10.2, found all the others though.

Minacchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, i managed to get into JK save manager, but since im using freakyhax for my entry point, the save manager is reading Freakyforms cartridge instead. I pressed L+R to see other files, but i cant seems to find MHGen. Any advice or did i do something wrong ?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, i managed to get into JK save manager, but since im using freakyhax for my entry point, the save manager is reading Freakyforms cartridge instead. I pressed L+R to see other files, but i cant seems to find MHGen. Any advice or did i do something wrong ?

MHGen saves to the extdata

Minacchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try exporting extdata, however its showing freakyforms data

Edit: I got it now... all i have to do is remove freakyforms cartridge and insert MHGen cartridge to export MHGen extdata. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the helps. I'm new to 3ds and its my first time seeing homebrew, cia, etc. I had to read from page 1 to latest page multiple times to get an idea of what's going on before spending hours getting it here. And when i finally get it to boot and load JK save manager, i couldn't find the extdata for MHGen before i decided to ask for help. :) Cheers thanks for the editor

Last edited by Minacchi,

Furbodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to edit the flags that designate what HR you are? Just manually editing my rank and points ends up crashing my game when I try to load the game save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.