RobGee789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HacksDen.com
XP
Country
I got my nice new galaxy s2 today but when I try to install a .apk file, some install perfect but others won't install it gives me the installing screen then says application not installed and I've tried every thing I can think of but I can't seem to get the to install, any ideas how to fix this?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the .apk you're trying to install? Ordinarily, if you have Unknown Sources enabled, they'll all install normally, unless possibly the .apk was corrupted somehow.

RobGee789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HacksDen.com
XP
Country
i tried lots of sources and there are quite a few different .apk files that wont work but here is where it gets real weird, i got a .apk from the --- market site and it wouldnt work but i downloaded the exact same file with there app on my phone and opened it opera and it worked perfectly

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i tried lots of sources and there are quite a few different .apk files that wont work but here is where it gets real weird, i got a .apk from the -snip site and it wouldnt work but i downloaded the exact same file with there app on my phone and opened it opera and it worked perfectly
No warez sites, d00d. RTF[Rules]

Regarding your issue, it's pretty damn well documented. It's got like 500 threads with like 500 replies each on the site. Not that wierd, not that surprising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked