Homebrew ap patch for twilight menu ++

mightywii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the "DS-Scene Room Tool" myself. Works with all the no-intro dumps I throw at it, so I don't have to hunt down specific scene dumps, and let's you trim at the same time. Took some time to hunt down a very up-to-date copy with the patches for Pokemon B/W 2, but it was worth it and all games I've used with it work great.

Reactions: Limoon

MrCheddarBlockYT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copyrighted material cannot be posted, you'll need to find it yourself.
Oh, well thanks for telling me. I will probably have to ask one of my friends to ap patch it, he does stuff with roms but idk if he can ap patch them, but Ill ask anyways. (He is randomizing pokemon roms for one of my friends and I rn, I'm excited).

Esjay131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, well thanks for telling me. I will probably have to ask one of my friends to ap patch it, he does stuff with roms but idk if he can ap patch them, but Ill ask anyways. (He is randomizing pokemon roms for one of my friends and I rn, I'm excited).
You can probably find the ap patch in ips format and use the ips patcher for the original rom.

UPDATE: This can patch the untouched roms https://gbatemp.net/threads/repack-...ild-1215-includes-cmp-and-ap-database.477193/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What about sudden death did you not understand? Lol