Hardware Anyway to regain access to account?

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around a month ago I traded my Nintendo's switch account toward a psn account since I start using sx os. I changed all the info and a week ago suddenly I lost access to my pan account and when I contact the other party in hope of getting help in regain my pan account and no response for a week. I believe the other pt is responsible thus the silent treatment. I believe the trade was made in bad faith.

My switch is in self imposed airplane mode so I still have access to my serial number. Any way to regain my account?

Last edited by Xellos2099,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around a month ago I traded my Nintendo's switch account toward a psn account since I start using sx os. I changed all the info and a week ago suddenly I lost access to my pan account and when I contact the other party in hope of getting help in regain my pan account and no response for a week. I believe the other pt is responsible thus the silent treatment. I believe the trade was made in bad faith.

My switch is in self imposed airplane mode so I still have access to my serial number. Any way to regain my account?
Call Nintendo since they are the only ones who have access to it besides you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill