XP
Country
Hello I have some unknown installed channels titles

ID CODE
574b5445 WKTE
57474445 WGDE
57535750 WSWP
57474f45 WGOE

I wanna know if its safe to delete this because I,m having trouble Installing Photo Channel 1.1 it wont show in my list

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I remember correctly these are the very important system needed hidden channels, so don't delete them. To install photo channel 1.1 you can use a normal IOS like IOS36, it don't need to be patched or something like this. What is your problem exactly?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
If I remember correctly these are the very important system needed hidden channels
They're Wiiware, not system titles.

Specifically:
WKTE: Contra rebirth
WGDE: Gradius Rebirth
WSWP: Swords and Soldiers
WGOE: World of Goo.

They can be deleted, but if they were purchased, you won't be able to download them again.

Yawa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I deleted it now

My Problem was I cant install Photo Channel 1.1 the only thing thats working in my channel list was the older Photo Channel. I tried Installing other System Channels like News, Weather and Internet all seems to be fine. I tried almost everything thing. I tried MMM, Dop Mii, YAWMM, IOS 36, 236 but no success.

I have a Korean Wii changed to US from 3.2u just recently upgraded to 4.1u
Before I erased the Photo Channel under 3.2u but when I found the newer version (1.1) I installed it but it doesnt appear in my channel list. So I thought maybe its for higher version of SM to I upgraded it but the result was the same.

BTW do Old Photo Channel and 1.1 looks the same?

Yawa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK about this

I found out that my Installed Wiiware in SD no longer works I cant even move it back to NAND so don't delete. but I hope AnyTitle Deleter MOD would add info about instead of tag as UNKNOWN.

If you play any Wiiware this will be added its more like a temp file.

techboy will you share your database.txt

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yawa said:
OK about this

I found out that my Installed Wiiware in SD no longer works I cant even move it back to NAND so don't delete. but I hope AnyTitle Deleter MOD would add info about instead of tag as UNKNOWN.
That's normal because you deleted the tickets. Reinstall the games to fix.

Yawa said:
If you play any Wiiware this will be added its more like a temp file.
Yes... It shows in the SM's channels manager as "SD Card Menu Data". It's size is that of the title you last ran.

QUOTE(Yawa @ May 2 2011, 12:43 AM)
techboy will you share your database.txt
I don't have an updated version, but the one I have is: http://www.mediafire.com/?8g14ftzdzgfb4lw

Also, the names above are from Google.

Yawa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I think its the last run but its more like some sort of copy protection by preventing anyone to copy Wiiware transfered to SD. It shows before when Im still at 3.2 it comes in pair it appears after you run for the first time either in NAND or SD. If transferred SD the other will be left. Its more like if you run any Wiiware for the first time it will be consumed. Well I think if only we have some patch for this. We maybe able to copy a Wiiware use or unused directly via SD without the need of installing it. What concerns me if we have so many installed Wiiware this temp file will accumulate but I wonder whats the size, 10k below perhaps?

BTW thanks for the Database.txt its better than nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat