Hacking Anyone working on a translation insertion patch for Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] (Vita)?

moonblood666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I consider the Vita to be the best handheld for VNs, partially due to the amazing OLED screen (currently playing Muv-Luv Alternative on it), I wonder if anyone is currently working on a translation insertion for Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] for the Vita. I came across some dead threads on some forums, but there was never any reason for why the projects died within a month or so. Any reason why the Vita version translation isn't a thing yet? Is it due to technical reasons? Or did just the interest in the VN die?

PortableGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
This is one of the two VN translations I’d love to see come to fruition, the other being Umineko. I assume inserting the existing translation isn’t 100% trivial, and would require a lot of time and dedication. So even if it’s completely doable, you’re going to need someone, or a team, willing to endure through months of work to do it. A ton of translation projects fall apart in the long run because real life catches up or they lose interest. I assume that’s what happened here, with these forum posts that made it seem like it was an active project until everyone stopped posting a year ago.

Then again, sometimes, a translation insertion comes out of nowhere. That’s pretty much what happened with Ever17 and Remember11 on PSP.

Reactions: Kazuto-Z-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!