Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retro Gamer is the greatest magazine ever! Its just brilliant and I always find interesting stuff out in it that I've never had known before. This months issue is great too with a amazing indepth look at Symphony of the Night and the Wonderswan. Its one of those magazines that you wont throw away as its great to pick up back issues (its also worth quite a lot on ebay too)Its the only mag nowadays that has a decent cover and decent designs in its pages, kinda reminds me of the old days with Zzap and Crash.

Just wondered if anyone else read it too.

http://www.retrogamer.net/

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I loved the article they they in the latest one about "hardcore collectors". The type that would collect beta/prototype games like.... MOTHER 3 FOR THE N64.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 30 2007, 02:32 PM)]Yeah man, I'd definitely subscribe to this if it was in the U.S.
Well you can subscribe online, will cost you £80 for 13 issues. Which is a lot seeing its £45 for UK readers, this is probably why a lot of people get issues off ebay.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I loved the article they they in the latest one about "hardcore collectors". The type that would collect beta/prototype games like.... MOTHER 3 FOR THE N64.

Wonder if it was For Translation...
rofl2.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 30 2007, 07:27 AM)]Wonder if it was For Translation...
rofl2.gif

Dude you have no idea, 40 pounds for translation from British English to American English? We should sue the magazine for making translators work overtime and underpayed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol