Anyone play Plants vs Zombies?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by menasor, May 14, 2009.

May 14, 2009
  1. menasor
    OP

Newcomer menasor Newbie

United States
    I just played the demo and its very addicting. I was wondering if anyone that has played it if you bought it off of steam or popcap the official makers website? Or if anyone knows how to get the full version for free >_>

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Saw it, looked like the usual PopCap crap.

Are you asking for warez for the game? I sure hope not, it would be a shame to report someone so fresh to the forum for such a careless act as not reading the forum rules...

Forum Rules

3. vasego

Newcomer vasego Newbie

United States
    I am sure they were asking about contests and/or promo codes why so quick to judge??? Tisk Tisk

4. menasor
    OP

Newcomer menasor Newbie

United States
    Vasego is exactly right. If I knew the forums were going to be like this [​IMG] I would have asked on gamefaqs. Lets just say I hugged utorrent and mininova today.

5. Lee79

Member Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

United Kingdom
    Just had a quick game and love it Popcap make some very good little games i liked the HL2 Peggle aswell.

@ menasor and vasego welcome to GBAtemp and I take it you have not watched this [​IMG]

Only joking lol [​IMG]

6. notchristopher

Member notchristopher GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Plants vs Zombies is freaking awesome. Way better than most of the other Popcap stuff. (dynomite and bookworm adventures are great too) And for $10 on Steam you really can't go wrong.

The only thing is that it is extremely easy. But it's just a casual game so it shouldn't be too hard. Extremely addicting. and tons of levels: story, puzzles, endurance mode and more.

Great vid btw, never saw that.

7. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Haaa, awesome video. And yeah, I played the demo when it first came out. Fantastically addictive, but the lack of depth turned off buying the whole thing - same as with Peggle. Maybe if I'm bored one day I'll buy it, seeing as it's not exactly expensive.