Gaming Anyone play Plants vs Zombies?

menasor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just played the demo and its very addicting. I was wondering if anyone that has played it if you bought it off of steam or popcap the official makers website? Or if anyone knows how to get the full version for free >_>

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
menasor said:
I just played the demo and its very addicting. I was wondering if anyone that has played it if you bought it off of steam or popcap the official makers website? Or if anyone knows how to get the full version for free >_>

Saw it, looked like the usual PopCap crap.

Are you asking for warez for the game? I sure hope not, it would be a shame to report someone so fresh to the forum for such a careless act as not reading the forum rules...

Forum Rules

menasor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vasego is exactly right. If I knew the forums were going to be like this
smile.gif
I would have asked on gamefaqs. Lets just say I hugged utorrent and mininova today.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Just had a quick game and love it Popcap make some very good little games i liked the HL2 Peggle aswell.

@ menasor and vasego welcome to GBAtemp and I take it you have not watched this
lecture.gif

Only joking lol
tongue.gif

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plants vs Zombies is freaking awesome. Way better than most of the other Popcap stuff. (dynomite and bookworm adventures are great too) And for $10 on Steam you really can't go wrong.

The only thing is that it is extremely easy. But it's just a casual game so it shouldn't be too hard. Extremely addicting. and tons of levels: story, puzzles, endurance mode and more.

Great vid btw, never saw that.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haaa, awesome video. And yeah, I played the demo when it first came out. Fantastically addictive, but the lack of depth turned off buying the whole thing - same as with Peggle. Maybe if I'm bored one day I'll buy it, seeing as it's not exactly expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all