Hacking Anyone order an Acekard 2i?

bangloboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wizard83 said:
So did actually anyone ordered from gamesuperway and received the item ??

I'm in Ontario canada, so I ordered from mygamingmart.com (i believe they ship worldwide) - did receive mine yesterday and it's a wicked flash cart though! Packaging is the same as the initial acekard2 plastic but doesnt come with the micro reader
frown.gif

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks,

Can I get your opinion on something?

I have a DS Lite and want to get a flash cart. But I know I plan to buy a DSi when they come out in the USA. So I'm trying decide if I should buy a flash card now, or wait until I get a DSi.

Do you think it makes sense for me to get an AK2i now? It would work 100% on my Lite right? And then when I get a DSi, it should (depending on what Nintendo does with firmware) work on that too.

I think I would also buy a Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC Class 6 from Newegg for $17 shipped. That's a good one right?

Is that a sensible choice do you think?

I just have an old G6 Lite right now, it's small capacity and it's getting old, and they don't update the support anymore.

six-five-two

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bangloboy said:
Maikel Steneker said:
It seems like that was the only place to buy it. It will be released officially tomorrow. If everything goes well, it has a new label as well.

I don't think a lot of people have it yet, but I think it will show up fast enough after tomorrow.

One of GBATemp sample suppliers, www.mygamingmart.com have been carrying them for the past few days as well!

bangloboy said:
QUOTE(Wizard83 @ Dec 8 2008, 09:05 AM)
So did actually anyone ordered from gamesuperway and received the item ??

I'm in Ontario canada, so I ordered from mygamingmart.com (i believe they ship worldwide) - did receive mine yesterday and it's a wicked flash cart though! Packaging is the same as the initial acekard2 plastic but doesnt come with the micro reader
frown.gif

Sorry to derail this thread a bit, but it seems either this person is obsessed with MyGamingMart, or he is one of the owners and is trying to make people go and buy from his site.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=119975

Look at his posts.

If this is just a coincidence bangloboy, sorry for wasting your time. I just found this interesting.

CoconutCake, I would just buy the Acekard 2i. Looking at other forum posts it looks like the AceKard 2i works fine with DS Lites. 8gb MicroSDHC seems a bit excessive, but at that price... buy it!

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine in the mail today. I still have the DS phat (I'll get the DSi once it's US release). It's really nice, not much different from the Acekard 2.1 Other than working in the DSi. XD Great card though. Fast loading times, and my card is a really cheap 1GB so that tells you something there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night