Anyone one know of a cheap gadget that can play movies from USB memory

tenchan4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for something that can connect to a TV, and will play most movie formats from a USB memory stick. Any ideas?

edit: it doesn't have to be cheap

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Here you go. Connects to a TV, plays most video formats, plays from a USB memory stick, or external HDD, has an all-in-one card reader, comes with a remote. And it's cheap.

tenchan4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
Here you go. Connects to a TV, plays most video formats, plays from a USB memory stick, or external HDD, has an all-in-one card reader, comes with a remote. And it's cheap.
Wow, cool! Thanks for the reply.
gbasp.gif
This will be a perfect replacement for the broken dvd player in my Astro Van. I hope, since there are no moving parts on this device, it won't over heat like the dvd player did.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Veho said:

That is pretty cheap! The 'Capable of decoding High Definition movie format' is a bit misleading. It doesn't even decode h.264, which is what most high definition content uses these days.
frown.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
"RM/RMVB"
Hahaha, that sure takes me back... I remember when I would download animu and hentai in .rmvb formats, and then raging when the name of the hentai I last watched would pop up next time I started up Real Media Player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.