Status
Not open for further replies.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Sigh... the moderators seem to be being gay and ignoring my reports whatever. It's stupid.

Anyway, I registered on the forums neoxephon, so do I have permission to edit the script yet?

Yeah, I don't see why not. Did you get the email for the Google Docs spreadsheets?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
WataruKun said:
Sigh... the moderators seem to be being gay and ignoring my reports whatever. It's stupid.
Is it not true? I forgot "mass trolling ftl" and "wataru your such a diva" had anything to do with translations. I reported both
smile.gif
That post proves my point. Such a sad day when moderators become so immature that they ignore obvious rule breaking just because they personally dislike a user. You'll remove a bad post of mine in a SECOND, but as soon as I report something you ignore it.

So own it, because it's true.

Anyway, I don't care. The topic's served it's purpose and now I don't care what happens to it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry, I was just pointing out your flame there.
Trying to illustrate why we're so weary of you. How very "gay" of us.
We look at your reports, and we act on them when we feel we need to.
Do we miss some sometimes, sure. Do we jump at every report of yours and wonder how we can best please you?
No.
Do you expect us to?
It certainly seems that way.

Life lesson: Don't insult the waiter.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if you would mind helping with a Tales of Graces translation (Wii, not sure if you only did DS). It's currently being somewhat worked on, so it's not like it would be a hardcore type of thing. We have like two people working on it for small things atm.

Help would be appreciated, and if you would like to help, feel free to PM me. I understand if you're busy with other things though. Just kinda asking in case you're free
smile.gif

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saison said:
Idk if you would mind helping with a Tales of Graces translation (Wii, not sure if you only did DS). It's currently being somewhat worked on, so it's not like it would be a hardcore type of thing. We have like two people working on it for small things atm.

Help would be appreciated, and if you would like to help, feel free to PM me. I understand if you're busy with other things though. Just kinda asking in case you're free
smile.gif

Tales of Graces just came out, I'd think that would fall into the same category as Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold, which I believe he is trying to avoid.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heheh, wow, calm it down dude. It's just an internet forum and I did see you look at the topic and not do anything. You're taking the internet too seriously. Then again you're a moderator so I guess you're supposed to.

I just find it funny that one of the calm good willed guys in the community has a 20% warn rate. While people who sit back, flame, troll and basically contribute nothing to the forum, have little to no warns.

But you know what? You have made me realize something and that's that I spend too much time on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-