Anyone know this game?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by CookiesMilk, Sep 5, 2010.

Sep 5, 2010

Anyone know this game? by CookiesMilk at 10:40 AM (975 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. CookiesMilk
    OP

Member CookiesMilk GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Someone know this game name please tell me... I believe it's in the GBA.. In my memories, I only have some little details about it. You played as a duck, your goal is to roll an egg to the deepest part of the 'ground'? , you will need to use the beak to peck a hole on the ground then push the egg to it and let it drop to the other layer of the ground, you can't let the egg drop on a metal box like thingy cause it will break and you lose the stage. I suddenly want to play this game as I enjoy playing it very much in my childhood stage but sadly I can't remember the name of this game, at all [​IMG] Please help me... ;9

2. Ryufushichou

Member Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Australia
    i remember a game like that called "Duck Maze" on the nes, it may have been remade for the GBA, feel free to have a look

3. CookiesMilk
    OP

Member CookiesMilk GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    THANKS! YOU FTW!! I FOUND IT!! THANKS!!!! IT'S THE EXACT GAME THAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!!

4. Ryufushichou

Member Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Australia
    No problems lol, just give us a shout if you need any more help