Hacking Anyone know of a softmii video tutorial?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there isnt one. if you haven't done the upgrade to 3.3 or 3.4 you can just run arc, select install system menu 3.2 tell it no to korean disc, yes to twiizer/starfall hacks. Then run the preloader installer. then run the cioscorp installer. at this point if you reboot your wii you have full backup loading from disc channel. If you want a different health screen or the CSM, run the softmii tweak tool and select the .app of your choice, then reboot again. If you are on 3.3 or 3.4 you need to follow the guide by a running pir8 to restore the trucha bug and then follow the above instructions.

LxTrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really i admit to being a noob to the homebrew/hacking scene. I have figured out the homebrew channel and the wad manager. My system is still at 3.0U so there still seems to be allot of steps i dont understand but i really want to try softmii so i think watching a video would be the best instructions for me.

Linkweskerleon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ppl clame they're making one but yeah
sleep.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can assure you that no one on the SoftMii team is making a video tutorial yet. We won't be making one until after CSM 1.0 is done and released, so not until next week. The install is easy. If you got homebrew channel installed you can install this
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8