Anyone having trouble with hotmail

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Pizzaroo, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009
  1. Pizzaroo
    OP

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States

Is this what everyone is getting?

2. PW1337

Newcomer PW1337 Advanced Member

United States
    Woah, yeah, I'm having this problem as well! I tried signing-in with another account, but it just returns me to the sign-in page, not even to the "You don't have an inbox...yet" Page... It must be a problem with Hotmail/MSN most likely.

3. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Bummer, good thing I switched to Gmail while it was still private, been using it since. No errors. Ever.

Just forward your whole inbox to your gmail! [​IMG]

4. nin10do

Member nin10do GBAtemp Fan

Taiwan
    go to any other email service provider and use it to set up a pop account and extract all your inbox msg's from hotmail. or just use outlook or thunderbird.

5. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I realised the trouble I was having with hotmail years ago when the first gmail beta invites were out.

6. Kuschel-Drow

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    I've had that problem for a long time, now hotmail seems to work, but I wish it wouldn't...
    I can't stand those spammy mails getting in every day, so trillian whines and informs me...

I totally agree to gmail. No spam from google, like hotmail or gmx would do, no errors, no nothing and a secure spam filter. Plus a nice and userfriendly user interface if you do not use Outlook anyway.