Anyone got some information on this game?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gifi4, Sep 22, 2010.

1. gifi4
    OP

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    "999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors"??

Any info on this at all, currently playing the demo, and couldn't see much info about it other than the story. Any information in regards to the questions I asked plus anything else, would greatly be appreciated, thanks Tempers.

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
  3. suruz

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Ohhh that game! [​IMG] I found out about this a while ago, and it really interests me because it seems to be an adventure game.. kinda like Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, Time Hollow (that kind of thing)

The art style looks cool as well ;D

The only thing I'm worried about is it's being localized by Aksys... the company who did the "Jake Hunter" game. And that game just bored the hell out of me, so I hope this one has better writing.. >___<

EDIT: Added some pictures. (And from the screenshots, it looks more of a flat out Visual Novel. Not that that's a bad thing, we need more of those in english [​IMG])
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. gifi4
    OP

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    Shame, my main question I wanted to know, whether it was DSi enhanced etc, didn't get answered.

5. void03

void03 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    I dont think it will be dsi enhanced. As far as i know.
    Try out the demo on the official website.

6. craplame

craplame GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2010
    United States
    The wikipedia page for 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors says the game is coming out on November 16, 2010. And it doesn't seem like its DSi enhanced. But, I'm not sure. It looks like a pretty good game from playing the demo.

7. aimansss95

aimansss95 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    malaysia
    I think I had read about this game earlier this year on ign.
    I don't think it's a Dsi exclusive though

8. Inunah

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    I learned about this game about two years ago, but it was in Japanese so I was all depressed. Now that I've tried the demo, I don't think I'll like it.

[​IMG] I tried to win the Demo. I failed. I could NOT find the Blue Key. I had to google to find out the code for the red briefcase. [​IMG]