Hacking Anyone got Castlevania Judgement working in gamma?

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i'll paste what i posted in the Non-compatibility sticky thread...

-----------

1:1 Castlevania Judgment - WORKS
issues: laggy intro video (watchable though), small sound stutter when selecting characters, and i noticed at least in the first cut scene a de-sync in audio
played about 4 or five rounds with Simon and had no gameplay issues

-----------

also i played a few wifi matches with my friend last night, small bit of lag, but very playable...
also beat it with 3 characters in story mode....

so in short... Game is good to go =D

nicobellec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks alot super sonic! Im on limited bandwith u see so i cant just try. Really appreciate the help. Long as gameplay is fine it suits me, laggy videos do not bother me!
smile.gif

MickeyBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
My Wii is PAL (3.2E) and the game Castlevania Judgment this starts, with a few stutters in the cinematic introduction and selection of characters.

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
So far I have had no issues playing it (aside from some lag here and there, no biggie tho). So I would say go get yourself some castlevania fighting. It's one of the coolest fighting games I have played in a long time (but to be fair, I am a castlevania fanatic).

For sure its worth at least checking out, you won't be dissapointed.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
on my Wii (PAL 3.2E) i have to turn on Force PAL50 and VIDTV Patch for it to work otherwise it loads but it's unplayable because the screen is like scrolling, and moving, i dont know if i explained it right but it's pretty much impossible. kinda nnoying to go into to the options and turn them options on everytime but it's worth it for a free game i spose
smile.gif

could it be my cables, i have it plugged with component cables on 480i (my tv can't support p).

guevara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
misticknight said:
on my Wii (PAL 3.2E) i have to turn on Force PAL50 and VIDTV Patch for it to work otherwise it loads but it's unplayable because the screen is like scrolling, and moving, i dont know if i explained it right but it's pretty much impossible. kinda nnoying to go into to the options and turn them options on everytime but it's worth it for a free game i spose
smile.gif

could it be my cables, i have it plugged with component cables on 480i (my tv can't support p).

Unfortunetely the same happens to me but I don't know how to fix it!

My Wii is a PAL one with 3.4E and D2CKey without backup loader!
All the other games work fine!

Does anyone know how to handle it without a backup loader?

Tikigod13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am on an American wii, I have some of the same problems with the laggy intro cinematic but i found a huge problem for me. I was able to play before but now none of the buttons respond and I can't skip the cinematic and when I get to the menu it says press any button to play... but none of my buttons work for some reason (accept the home button and the power button). Can anyone help me?

Forgot to mention, when I launch the game a green screen pops up for a second, I'm not sure if that information can help but I thought I should mention it anyway.

------------------------edit----------------------------

Nevermind I fixed the problem sorry for spam

Xlom3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting a disc read error screen after trying to create a profile on gamma and softchip. Won't load in beta. It's unpatched.

MrSideshow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tikigod13 said:
Hey I am on an American wii, I have some of the same problems with the laggy intro cinematic but i found a huge problem for me. I was able to play before but now none of the buttons respond and I can't skip the cinematic and when I get to the menu it says press any button to play... but none of my buttons work for some reason (accept the home button and the power button). Can anyone help me?

Forgot to mention, when I launch the game a green screen pops up for a second, I'm not sure if that information can help but I thought I should mention it anyway.

------------------------edit----------------------------

Nevermind I fixed the problem sorry for spam

How did you fix it? I'm having the same problem on both a 1:1 and a patched disc. Choppy intro and no buttons work on the title screen. No other backups have given me trouble. Please help! Thanks.

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have a gamecube controller plugged into the first controller slot of your Wii? If you do the game is going to ignore your Wii remote and use that as the default controller.

cigawoot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a 1:1 burn to work, there were a few things that didn't work, but the main game was fine. Intro movie lagged though (expected).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.