Malaysia
i have got mine from gamekool as mentioned in another thread
smile.gif

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered my m3i from gamezway, all i got was a confirmation email that it was shipped, where can i get the tracking number?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
it's a M3 DS Real / G6 Real but on a DSi....

not very impressed so far, but waiting on an "official" download from m3adapter (instead of someone else posting links to firmware and loaders)

Right now it's nothing but an M3 Real that's upgradable in the bootloader and works on the DSi

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:

not very impressed so far, but waiting on an "official" download from m3adapter (instead of someone else posting links to firmware and loaders)

Right now it's nothing but an M3 Real that's upgradable in the bootloader and works on the DSi

Yah well that's the same for every other DSi compatible flashcart out there.

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I should have received a tracking number by now so I can track it with DHL/UPS or whichever courier they're using. So far I'm unimpressed with the service... I ordered mine from Gamezway.

If I receive my M3i Zero tomorrow i'll be content. If I don't then I may have to try a different site next time I order a flash cart etc.

What site is recommended for orders within Europe?

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zero383 said:
shawty00 said:
ordered mine from gamekool. it was shipped this morning. i got a tracking number but it's not working.

It usually takes 24hours from when you receive the tracking number to when you can actually see it on the site.

My tracking number has been over 24hours..
And still not working ..
frown.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smiths said:

So are all the other fucking DSi carts, what is your point? At least this one is a bit futureproof.

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nado84 said:
I should have received a tracking number by now so I can track it with DHL/UPS or whichever courier they're using. So far I'm unimpressed with the service... I ordered mine from Gamezway.

If I receive my M3i Zero tomorrow i'll be content. If I don't then I may have to try a different site next time I order a flash cart etc.

What site is recommended for orders within Europe?

same here i havent gotten any tracking number or anything just a confirmation that its been shipped, do i email them about the tracking number? how long does gamezway usually take shipping the item to the U.S.?

shawty00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have ordered my M3i Zero from Gamekool. Got my tracking number in an email yesterday, it is working now. Like Zero said it takes about 24 hours for it to be able to track.

I would recommend Gamekool, there is someone in the forums from Gamekool, username is actually gamekool, and he answered by questions in the forums. He's pretty cool.
yay.gif

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
With other websites I've recieved a shipping number automatically... The folks over at their sales department have been very helpful thus far even though the actual shipping has taken longer than hoped... so overall I'm satisfied with their service at the moment.

Send an e-mail to them if you haven't received a tracking number.

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from www.gamebygame.com ....It might have been pricy but it is worth it.
smile.gif
I'll recieve mine on saturday or monday. I can't wait to play mine =D

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
shawty00 said:
I have ordered my M3i Zero from Gamekool. Got my tracking number in an email yesterday, it is working now. Like Zero said it takes about 24 hours for it to be able to track.

I would recommend Gamekool, there is someone in the forums from Gamekool, username is actually gamekool, and he answered by questions in the forums. He's pretty cool.
yay.gif

thanks man...we just want to do something sorting out things for you guys...

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamekool said:
shawty00 said:

yay.gif

thanks man...we just want to do something sorting out things for you guys...

Very nice service aye?
Better than digimartz for sure
(I had a really bad service there)

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can also recommend Gamezway since they've been pretty good in answering my e-mails... I'm still waiting for my M3i Zero, but I have a tracking number now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1