Anyone got a simple auto clicker with pattern?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Satangel, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Satangel
    OP

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I need an application that can remember a pattern and repeat it every 10 seconds or so. So first click there, then click there, then click there, ....
    It's about 5 steps long.

I found one via Google that clicks every 2 seconds, but can't remember more then 1 click....

2. fedgerama

fedgerama Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Get a program called AutoHotkey. It allows you to write your own scripts, but it comes with a script recorder to simplify the process. Start recording, click where you need it to, then edit the script a little to change the default 1-second wait between clicks. Then all you have to do is add a loop onto it, and you've got a great auto-clicker. They have awesome documentation to learn how to do a loop, and its powerful enough to know when a certain window is active or not.

3. Satangel
    OP

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Is it perhaps possible to run it in the background? So I can play a game while it does it?

4. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    nope

5. MarioBrotha

MarioBrotha GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2007
    United States
    over there
    I think Autohotkey uses your mouse for the inputs.
    Maybe you could tell us what you are planning to use it for?

6. Satangel
    OP

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I'm playing this text based MMORPG and I need to do the same moves for about 1500 times. Don't feel like that of course, so I searched for a program that can do it for me [​IMG]