Hacking Anyone got a Mario Kart 7, USA, 3DZ save?

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i think it will get corrupted anyway because of the header that you're using on your room. ZAV header must match 3DZ header, or it will give you save data corrupted

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you can use the Gateway ROM tool to export/import the header to match the .sav file. So you just take the .sav that you are using with the .3dz file and then use the exported header from that rom and that will work. Now getting someone to share their header might be a little tricky unless they are using a 'bastardized' header themselves and don't mind.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Its not that hard to find the ROM you want online. Just be sure to use the same header you had on your old ROM if you want to keep your progress. If you haven't had a valid header on your old ROM then the only way to play online is to start the game with 0 progress.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not that hard to find the ROM you want online. Just be sure to use the same header you had on your old ROM if you want to keep your progress. If you haven't had a valid header on your old ROM then the only way to play online is to start the game with 0 progress.

I'm just looking for a save file. That's all.

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think also matching the header with the rom would be useless. I've got an old cartridge of Mario Kart (not rev 1) and I wanted to play online on the Gateway with its save, so I took the header from the cartridge and I put it into a rev 1 rom, so the header was the same of my original cartridge and of my save, and then I also renamed the rom in .3dz, but when I was trying to boot it on the Gateway the only thing I gained was the message about data corruption. Excuse me for my bad english, tell me if I'm not clear please.

Edit: Maybe I am doing something in the wrong way, if you know please tell me

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
You can use a save file only if it was brought from someone who has the same header as you. You might be lucky with public headers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up