Hacking Anyone flash their DSlite using EZFA (256mb)

notchristopher

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not understanding the sram part. I've been reading past topics for hours trying to figure it out and my brain has gone numb so I am doing the one thing I didn't want to do.. make a new topic. I like to figure things out on my own. If anyone has used this please let me know and maybe you can help. I had some problems make the flashme.nds turn into a gba rom but I think I did it by using DSLazy to make it a dsloader then rename it to .ds.gba. I think I read that some where but I don't really remember now. So that is prolly my problem. I dunno, I'm tired, hungry and brain dead. If you can help me great, if not sorry for wasting your time. Cheers.

ditto_n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to put DSloader on flashme, infact, if your flashing program will let you, you can flash it just as it is. If not, rename it to .gba. Next, whatever game your Flashme is set up for, you need to flash your first Save Bank on the flashcard with the correstponding .sav from http://darkfader.net/ds/games/ .

notchristopher

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Too simple. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Now for the scary part =\

Edit 2: Haha! Done. More annoying than scary regarding the SL1 thing. Used the mirror. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello