Anyone experience lag on moonshell?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ceapy, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ceapy
    OP

ceapy Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2010
    Canada
    Hey everyone, just wondering if any moonshell users have experienced lag on the DSOne. Just wondering because I lost my DSOne card and was considering buying the DSTwo if there was any choppy playback on the DSOne.
    Also, will soft-coded subs on videos (Anime for example) be transferred into the .DPG file which the DS uses? Or is there a way to transfer subs to the file besides hard-subbing?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. 1Player

1Player GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2010
    United States
    dark corners of the internet
    I haven't had any issues with the moonshell on the dstwo
    and I'm using a slow 16gb class 2 sandisk

3. macgeek417

macgeek417 妁眼のシャナ

Nov 10, 2009
    United States
    The DSTWO will (but doesnt yet) support playback of AVI files and stuff, and as the DSiPlayer supports softsubs, I will assume the DSTWO's video player might as well.

4. ceapy
    OP

ceapy Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2010
    Canada
    Alright thanks. But I was wondering if any of you experienced lag on the DSOne. Not the DSTwo.

The reason is I only have a $50 Budget and Was going to buy the DSTwo but would only be able to afford a 4GB SDHC. But If I were to buy the DSOne for $20, I'd be able to get a 8 or 16GB SDHC, meaning I could store more movies, games and shows.

5. 9th_Sage

9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    I never experienced any lag that I could notice.

6. canli

canli GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2006
    Belgium
    hi,
    i've great problems with my moonshell since the start of my DSTwo. It has a crash when it's loading the files.
    I've made a format then installed the 1.05 and moonshell 2.10 but the problem goes on.
    PS: I never had this problem with my old dsonei and dsone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice