Anyone bought AC on eShop?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by GamerzHell9137, Jun 17, 2013.

1. GamerzHell9137
    OP

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I got it yesterday and enjoying it right now :D But i got a problem.
    First of all i got the game just to get my free game from the ''So Many games'' Promotion.
    I have alrady registered 2 games(got codes of the games) and bought AC form the eShop.
    I had my Club Nintendo Account already registered on it but i still haven't got the Survey on Club Nintendo site.

I have read the rules for participating and had my club nintendo over 24 hours on my 3DS
    I bought 2 months ago Crimson Shround,Splash or Crash and Gunman Clive and i have got surveys for those games on my acc.

Wanted to know if i am the only one who didn't get the survey on their site.(I bought the game from German eShop cause its cheaper there but still it says that Deutshland aka Germany can participate in the promotion.)

2. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng Wu-Wei

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Finding that out myself.
    I did, and also got the survey.

3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    When I bought Fire Emblem from the eShop it took like two days as well for it to appear. Give it one or two more days and if it still doesn't show up, contact consumer support. I also remember someone here making a thread going "NINTENDO RIPPED ME OFF THE GAME DID NOT APPEAR ON CN" and it appearing a bit afterwards.

GamerzHell9137 likes this.
  4. GamerzHell9137
    OP

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Weird.... i checked the site again and it says Congratulations u can now get ur free game but i didn't do the survey Uhhh...

5. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I should have gotten it through the eshop. This is the first game that would merit having it with me at all times.