Hardware Anyone bored of their 3DS?

D

Deleted-236924

Sure am. Gonna sell it to buy a Vita.
I'm actually doing that, getting all my games up together and so far i would get back $212 towards the vita if i traded it all in. i'm looking for more shit to sell atm to get enough for it.
Created a nice massive thread in the trading section. If I sold all of it (which I doubt would happen) I'd get about $600 haha...I'd buy a $250 Wifi model, $150 worth of games/PSN credit and the rest for possibly a DS Lite...Dunno yet.
How about buying more games?

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else bored with thier 3DS and find themselves doing other things more like playing thier ps3 or something? cause it seems nintendo can't make their any more fun than it was months ago when it was first released.

lol troll post is obvious.

Anyways no. I buy lots of games on the eShop, I buy 3DS games. I actually have fun with it.
How is it a troll post if its a legitimate question? lol fanboy can't accept that someone actually got bored with their 3ds.
funny how instead of just asking if anyone's bored of their 3ds, you 'coincidentally' had to add in "doing other things more like playing their 'ps3'". anyways, i myself have yet to get bored with my 3ds, but i too am waiting on some specific upcoming games.

Jetowa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't sell a 3ds for a vita just yet. I would be patient and wait till a price drop! You know it's gonna happen, look at the ps3! I bought my first ps3 for nearly 700 dollars, and now you can buy one for 199!

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't sell a 3ds for a vita just yet. I would be patient and wait till a price drop! You know it's gonna happen, look at the ps3! I bought my first ps3 for nearly 700 dollars, and now you can buy one for 199!
But the ps3 is almost at the end of its life, why would you want to wait five years for the vita to drop?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. And considering how the 3DS dropped from $250 to $170...

Either way, I wouldn't sell my 3DS for a Vita, period. If I decide to get a Vita, I'll just save up and buy it alongside my 3DS. Doubt I will get one though, unless gamecube emulation happens (which I'm hearing it probably won't)

Jetowa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only way I'd give up a 3DS is if there is a new hardware revision like DSi/XL. But the Vita does seem to be a pretty cool system, so it's really a matter of preference. I didn't like how the analogue sticks felt, and would prefer games to be more pick up and play. I still get a lot of use out of both my 3ds and ps3, just sayin

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else bored with thier 3DS and find themselves doing other things more like playing thier ps3 or something? cause it seems nintendo can't make their any more fun than it was months ago when it was first released.

lol troll post is obvious.

Anyways no. I buy lots of games on the eShop, I buy 3DS games. I actually have fun with it.
How is it a troll post if its a legitimate question? lol fanboy can't accept that someone actually got bored with their 3ds.
funny how instead of just asking if anyone's bored of their 3ds, you 'coincidentally' had to add in "doing other things more like playing their 'ps3'". anyways, i myself have yet to get bored with my 3ds, but i too am waiting on some specific upcoming games.
So making an exmaple suddenly makes it a troll post? what if I said playing football or sleeping, its just an example, I could've said xbox or pc or something. its like people don't undersatnd the concept of an example.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure am. Gonna sell it to buy a Vita.
I'm actually doing that, getting all my games up together and so far i would get back $212 towards the vita if i traded it all in. i'm looking for more shit to sell atm to get enough for it.
Created a nice massive thread in the trading section. If I sold all of it (which I doubt would happen) I'd get about $600 haha...I'd buy a $250 Wifi model, $150 worth of games/PSN credit and the rest for possibly a DS Lite...Dunno yet.
How about buying more games?
For the Vita?

Not alot is worth spending alot of money on at the moment so saving it would be better.

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It depends of how much or wich games you have.

In the moment i'm playing Resident Evil and Metal Gear is waiting for me (alreadly bought it), i have Zelda and Mario also, i think when i end both i will buy Kid Icarus and then Kingdom hearts.
So, i'm playing it a lot ;)

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not bored, I completed off revelations last week, awesome game and yesterday I beat Zelda Minish Cap. 3DS has been a fab so far. I'm looking forward to Kid Icarus, luigi maison, heros of ruin this year and plus more if any more titles announced at the E3. Pokemon b/w 2 this fall hell yeah, I'd be broke if any more games are announced. There's plenty to play.

Add: Forgot kingdom hearts 3D so include that to the list, 3DS lineup looking good this year.

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Q. Anyone bored of their 3DS?
R. Me, ME, MEEEE!!

Got a 2nd hand 3DS with no games, ambassador and such, demos and all, but so boooring.
Right now i'm playing Crush in PSP and waiting my MGS3D and RE:R to arrive D: Once in a while i play Wario Land 4 GBA.
Just wanted N got rid of the region lock in a FW update.

kimekaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to be able to teach my 3DS to play dead or fetch.

Luckily the games I put in it are great so the systems lack of a desire to learn has not bored me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo