OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know or hear anything about games like FF tactics , Ogre tactics or disgaea coming to the DS system. I think these types of games would be perfect on a mobile system
biggrin.gif
, unfortunatley i havent seen anything in games previews
wink2.gif
so that leads me to my question, anyone hear any good news about turn based strategy heading to the DS ...if so which game and possibly a preview site please
smile.gif

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i have those ones but i meant more along the lines of the ones i listed ...fantasy type where u got soldiers and weapons and levelling up played on a grid style map, spells etc.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i have those ones but i meant more along the lines of the ones i listed ...fantasy type where u got soldiers and weapons and levelling up played on a grid style map, spells etc.

I'm sure that Fire Emblem [insert roman numeral here] will be making its way over sometime in the future. And probably not that far into the future.

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Orc the psp seems to be getting all these cool titles while ds owners get stuck with another mario game ...what doesnt mario know how to do?, this guy knows more than Bo ever did. That Luminous game looks exactely like what im looking for any idea if it would make an american or european release?.

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trust me, sony would kill for a mario game right now. even if it were mario spellingbee it would be there best selling game. i own a psp and can say that ds games are way more fun. a ds is a handheld video game system. where a psp has all these features that are both worthless and working 100% the devs screw up 90% of good ideas in making psp games. the only good psp games are lumines, gta and [insert your favorite sport here] except baseball because mvp baseball gets about 6 frames per second while the batter is stepping into the box

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU