• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Any world record holders out there?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Wut
ijqaBFo.png

EDIT: Oh good, it fixed itself when I posted.

Anyways, does anyone hold a world record for being the biggest twat? I think I'd win that shit hands down.

Reactions: Xarsah16

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
If I could be arsed to record myself, I would be the world record holder for high score in the game Alleyway for Gameboy. :)

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back on the early days of PS2 on a game called ESPN International Track And Field I was first in the world (you used to get an online code after every game which you put on the konami website to register your score) and I ended up with a years supply of all Konami games, t shirts and loads of other tat!

Reactions: xcrimsonstormx

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is game jam?

People from countries around the world all concurrently worked on making games for this event over a 72 hour period. The games have to be done from scratch (you can't have already started work on it) and there's a theme you have to design your game around (how you interpret the theme can widely vary). The idea of the theme is that constraints give rise to creativity.

Anyways, if anybody is interested, here's the game my team came up with: http://archive.globalgamejam.org/2012/susies-summer-home

it's short and needs work on the puzzles, but I thought we did a good job of creating atmosphere.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in the first couple of places in some of Sonic Colors stages' online leaderboards(disregarding the hackers).
It's more of a national record but I'm sixth in the Group C National Ranking in Informatics.
Pretty much that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol